So are they ever gonna fix the server issues?

J-man89

Online has been utterly terrible for what feels like a month i've been getting the "due to poor bandwidth online may experience errors" message for weeks, it takes 30 seconds for anything to load on CC, the load times are freaking terrible.

I mean are they just sitting back and refusing to do anything about this? Are they done with 2K17 at this point or what? Cause its not been addressed at all and its been this way for weeks.

They've probably already begun preliminary work on 2K18, so we'll be lucky if we even see another patch considering the one for the last DLC is already out.

I love 2K, but the guys in charge of their servers should've been fired by now, its beyond ridiculous.

They've probably already begun preliminary work on 2K18, so we'll be lucky if we even see another patch considering the one for the last DLC is already out.

I love 2K, but the guys in charge of their servers should've been fired by now, its beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, from your post to God's ears. Ridiculous, indeed!

I was having the same issues regarding bandwidth, until I decided to hardwire the PS4 with an ethernet cable instead of using the Wi-Fi. Everything runs a lot smoother with a wired connection.

Well, coming from someone who has always been on a wired connection... when it comes to these servers, I respectfully disagree.

I was having the same issues regarding bandwidth, until I decided to hardwire the PS4 with an ethernet cable instead of using the Wi-Fi. Everything runs a lot smoother with a wired connection.

That improves your Playstation's connection to the internet, it doesn't improve the 2K17 servers.

That improves your Playstation's connection to the internet, it doesn't improve the 2K17 servers.

Exactly, whats going on has nothing to do with your internet connection, its 2K's awful servers that they need to fix.

Exactly, whats going on has nothing to do with your internet connection, its 2K's awful servers that they need to fix.

Yep, having the same issues with the logo uploader site and in the meantime with the game too.

Tried to upload my La Rosa Negra like 5 times within one hour yesterday and gave up after the game froze twice in the upload page after I already had got the "possible issues" error when I started the game. :(

Managed to upload her later but even then I had to try several times, it's getting frustrating.

This is absolutely ridiculous! The game is basically unplayable for me ??

Want to download a few wrestlers? Nope, can't do that because Bandwidth error.

Want to upload some logos? Nope, can't do that because the logos don't work.

Want to play Online matches with your friends? You guessed it, Nope! Can't do that either because of bandwidth errors.

This has been going on for over a month now & it's ridiculous that they're not fixing it let alone addressing that there is a problem with it. Horrible negligence from such a big company.

ive had no problem with CC and online i only got the bandwith message when my internet went down so it might have nothing to do with 2k it could be your internet in general

Nah its all 2K's servers, my internet works perfectly fine with every other thing on my PS4 and on my PC, only when i try and do anything online with 2K17 is when i get an error message and terrible load times.

Archived