The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be able to pick a leader for stable and he shows up in the middle on the screen it's stupid to have Triple H as the leader of stable but he's all the way in the back because your tag team first spot takes the front row

you can switch positions

Yes but I still have hhh the leader in the back when billy gun front and center

Be able to pick a leader for stable and he shows up in the middle on the screen it's stupid to have Triple H as the leader of stable but he's all the way in the back because your tag team first spot takes the front row

you can switch positions

for 1 if they aren't in a stable it's going to be like that.

for instance if you have hhh coming out but not part of the NAO stable then that's how it's gonna be.

I get what you want but honestly i haven't seen too many "leaders" of factions come out in front of other members anyway. it's usually they come out on the same like (evolution for instance or even legacy)

i think the problem is any entrance with manager has the generic heel or face animation with the team or single superstar that has been in since i think WWE12 when they "improved manager" entrances.

but yeah i see what you mean but i have to ask before i go any further. do you have gunn, road dogg and hhh in the same stable? if not then that's your problem. but i agree stables with managers do need to be improved as a whole

The promo engine needs a lot of work. As a proof of concept it was a decent idea but good god does it ever not work in practice. The thing doesn't give you enough info when making your decisions, including inflections which the game DOES seem to take into context when it comes to determining crowd reaction and face/heel alignment, it doesn't allow one to stay in character, its point system seems very arbitrary, and it is by far in my experience the thing most likely to make the game crash or bug out.

you can switch positions

for 1 if they aren't in a stable it's going to be like that.

for instance if you have hhh coming out but not part of the NAO stable then that's how it's gonna be.

I get what you want but honestly i haven't seen too many "leaders" of factions come out in front of other members anyway. it's usually they come out on the same like (evolution for instance or even legacy)

i think the problem is any entrance with manager has the generic heel or face animation with the team or single superstar that has been in since i think WWE12 when they "improved manager" entrances.

but yeah i see what you mean but i have to ask before i go any further. do you have gunn, road dogg and hhh in the same stable? if not then that's your problem. but i agree stables with managers do need to be improved as a whole

No I don't,mean,enterences,I,mean on the team,screen look,if u. Want hhh in front as leader of the multi,man stable u have to put him in the first tag spot

The promo engine needs a lot of work. As a proof of concept it was a decent idea but good god does it ever not work in practice. The thing doesn't give you enough info when making your decisions, including inflections which the game DOES seem to take into context when it comes to determining crowd reaction and face/heel alignment, it doesn't allow one to stay in character, its point system seems very arbitrary, and it is by far in my experience the thing most likely to make the game crash or bug out.

i think what annoys the most is that you get forced into it. people like masked kane should never be forced to do a promo. and don't get me started on how unnatural it is for people like taker. i guess it was a good idea on paper but poorly eecuted

Hopefully evolves next year.

Maybe a tab (do not include promos in rivalry, just brawl etc).

Also as someone said, stables to interact in rivalrys. A heel for example, get interference in a championship match etc, without setting it.

well as it stands now, you can't even do run ins in a championship match which really does take the fun out of heel retaining titles

Also as someone said, stables to interact in rivalrys. A heel for example, get interference in a championship match etc, without setting it.

Stables in general need to be completely redone. They simply don't work as they are.

Here's what I think needs to be done for stables. First off, get rid of the five person limit, there's no need for it, and get rid of the men/women divide in universe mode. Even if they don't usually interact, we should at least be able to set someone as a manager of the group.

Give us the ability to designate anyone in the group as the leader if we so desire, and have stories play off that, and allow us to make sub teams within the faction (eg: you have the Wyatt Family, and no matter their order in the list, you designate Harper and Rowan as the tag team of the group).

Finally, they need to put new storyline cutscenes in the game for factions, because at the moment one on one and two on two rivalries simply don't cut it. We need one on two, one on three, one on five, two on three, etc. rivalries.

Stables in general need to be completely redone. They simply don't work as they are.

Here's what I think needs to be done for stables. First off, get rid of the five person limit, there's no need for it, and get rid of the men/women divide in universe mode. Even if they don't usually interact, we should at least be able to set someone as a manager of the group.

Give us the ability to designate anyone in the group as the leader if we so desire, and have stories play off that, and allow us to make sub teams within the faction (eg: you have the Wyatt Family, and no matter their order in the list, you designate Harper and Rowan as the tag team of the group).

Finally, they need to put new storyline cutscenes in the game for factions, because at the moment one on one and two on two rivalries simply don't cut it. We need one on two, one on three, one on five, two on three, etc. rivalries.

Yeah go back to the Here Comes the Pain style of set up Stables where you can actually have multiple stable for the same people

yeah what's funny is there are 2 "3-on-1" post match beat down cutscenes as well as a scene where the champ is walkin backstage with the WHC being congratulated by faction or whatnot. yet you can't trigger any of these scenes in universe or my career. and i know the 3 on 1 cutscene used to be something that used to trigger pretty often on last gen

-match editor!!!

- create a mini tron

- free title slots in universe modes

- possible main title slot could be a tag team title

- create a ppv theme combination with match editor

- return of gim matches like casket

- edit a mask option

- more edit a title names + a simple ABC

- construct a team name like jeri k.o. or something like that

thats it for today :)

-more rivals for a main show

- triple or fatal 4 rivals

- a better system for create a titan tron

let us set a manager to a superstar example if we set heyman to lesnar he will come each time out with him

same to stable members etc

where are the scenarios where we can choose a option like hit em or betray or something else... universe need this...

-match editor!!!

- create a mini tron

- edit a mask option

let us set a manager to a superstar example if we set heyman to lesnar he will come each time out with him

where are the scenarios where we can choose a option like hit em or betray or something else... universe need this...

branching scenes are in, they've been in since 2k15 but they are more rare to trigger since people complained about the story collection and that's what really made that possible in 2k15.

you can actually assign managers in exhibition. my guess is they'll add it for universe this year if they don't remove the damn mode

-match editor!!!

- create a mini tron

- edit a mask option

branching scenes are in, they've been in since 2k15 but they are more rare to trigger since people complained about the story collection and that's what really made that possible in 2k15.

you can actually assign managers in exhibition. my guess is they'll add it for universe this year if they don't remove the damn mode

universe mode is 90% the reason why i am buying that game xD

Archived