The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they should make a low blow be a dirty selectable OMG move, but if you hit it when the ref isn't distracted or KO'd it results in DQ.

Good idea for an OMG move.

Speaking of OMG, it's a peeve that with the catching finisher, u automatically are enabled to catapult someone into it too. They should separate the two for A.I. purposes cause not everyone does a catapult into their finisher. Also other instances like a curb stomp being reversed into an RKO can be done by anyone...unless they've updated since then

These are only a few things out of a endless list:

- More PPV types and Options like a King of the Ring or Queen of the Ring tournament.

Besides the obvious ppvs they have in the game, there are only two extras and I'm not even sure what they are really doing to even start with. :P

Also full sets of graphics for a ppv cause some are missing Screens and stuff.

The same goes for the custom ones.

- More custom Music tracks.

- Let us use the "Diva Slot" for male titles and the minor Championship for females too.

- Being able to save more than 20 custom Videos

- More names. last names and nicknames to Combine

- Add Puerto Rico in the Locations, I don't even understand why they are always leaving it out.

- Let us design the left and right legs seperately when it comes to the boots.

It is SO cumbersome right now and it always looks off. Most of all since whatever we add on the left boot it automaticaly goes to the right one aswell.

- Let us add more than one pieces on the arms of a caw.

Custom soundtracks for entrances and shows.
Create a PPV.

Inter-Gender Tag Matches.

The option to adjust both sides of a body part (ears, limbs, eyes, ears, etc) simultaneously instead of only individually.

Being able to modify a in game model's facial hair and hair on their head as well as their attire.

A little thing that would be nice (don't recall anyone saying anything about it) would be the ability to assign tag team finishers to only one member of a team and not have it linked together so you wouldn't get those extremely awkward moments with the AI team doing the tag finishers with the wrong members doing their parts.

I had an idea the other day I thought could be cool... In create a superstar they have some parts like bandages, etc. It would be cool if when you put one of these parts on a superstar it would automatically give them an injury on that specific body part.

For example if you put the bandaid on their head, they would have a head injury. If you put a bandage around their ribs they would have a torso injury, etc etc.

Would be cool for storyline purposes in Universe mode. Say for example you have a match playing as Triple H against Seth Rollins, and at the end of the match you hit Rollins in the head with a sledgehammer. You could then add the head bandage to Rollins in Create A Superstar to give him the head injury so it sells it.

Just an idea that I thought was a little different.

These are only a few things out of a endless list:

- More PPV types and Options like a King of the Ring or Queen of the Ring tournament.

Besides the obvious ppvs they have in the game, there are only two extras and I'm not even sure what they are really doing to even start with. :P

Also full sets of graphics for a ppv cause some are missing Screens and stuff.

The same goes for the custom ones.

- More custom Music tracks.

- Let us use the "Diva Slot" for male titles and the minor Championship for females too.

- Being able to save more than 20 custom Videos

- More names. last names and nicknames to Combine

- Add Puerto Rico in the Locations, I don't even understand why they are always leaving it out.

- Let us design the left and right legs seperately when it comes to the boots.

It is SO cumbersome right now and it always looks off. Most of all since whatever we add on the left boot it automaticaly goes to the right one aswell.

- Let us add more than one pieces on the arms of a caw.

San Juan, Puerto Rico is in I think.

Anyway;

Allow us to import the stables and tag teams into Universe mode. It's annoying having to recreate all the entrances again to start Universe mode.

Here something that so simple that never been in when I destroy the annonce table u can then pick up the tv moniter and it act the same as a title or mitb briefcase

yeah i second this. they always use it in real life, so why not make it an option in the games.

i hope they get rid of the yellow thingy that temporarily prevents you from doing reversals

Here something that so simple that never been in when I destroy the annonce table u can then pick up the tv moniter and it act the same as a title or mitb briefcase

yeah i second this. they always use it in real life, so why not make it an option in the games.

i hope they get rid of the yellow thingy that temporarily prevents you from doing reversals

That so,u don't spam,reversals

-match editor!!!

- create a mini tron

- free title slots in universe modes

- possible main title slot could be a tag team title

- create a ppv theme combination with match editor

- return of gim matches like casket

- edit a mask option

- more edit a title names + a simple ABC

- construct a team name like jeri k.o. or something like that

thats it for today :)

-more rivals for a main show