The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

Assuming we have the same Main Menu style as 2k17, I'd like us to be able to set it to only the people we want walking through the fog - like a ''menu jukebox''. i'd have it only my CAWs.

I'd like the option to skip a menu track to the next one. This was LS on svr2009 if i recall correctly.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming we have the same Main Menu style as 2k17, I'd like us to be able to set it to only the people we want walking through the fog - like a ''menu jukebox''. i'd have it only my CAWs.

I'd like the option to skip a menu track to the next one. This was LS on svr2009 if i recall correctly.

Menu is completely different

To have the correct themes for shows. I don't know what the deal was with Nitro and Raw Is War having generic themes for Create a Show last year (Probably licenses), but if they want it to be true to life, give us the right music.

Yeh, I find this one incredibly frustrating and difficult to understand. They still use the music on the Network, and in documentaries...

I was going to write more, but this will do.
(Didn't have time to organize sry.)

Handlebar Mustache (Hulk Hogans but not Hulk Hogans Get it?)
Tajiri Hairstyle

Angle Punches
Austin Punches
The Rock Punches(The Standing Strike #1 Needs To Be Reanimated)
Kane Punches(Undertaker Has His Why Not?)
Elbow Smash (More Fluid)
Backchop (Quicker/Powerful)
Bossman Chokeslam(Choking STO In Video?)
Rolling Spear
Leg Catapult(Surprise This Has Been Dropped)
Female Rope Choke(They Use There Leg)
Cesaro's UFO(Been Wanting Since 2K16)
Walls of Jericho (Ladder)
Chokeslam (Ladder)
Daniel Bryan's Running Knee To The Outside of The Ring
Goldberg's Top Rope Electric Chair Legbreaker
Goldberg's Rolling Pin
Goldberg's Release Judgement Slam
Rob Van Dam's OMG Vandaminator
Rob Van Dam's Feint Kick and Wheel
Batista's Spinebuster(Day of Reckoning Had This)
JBL's Powerbomb(Not A Regular Powerbomb/Taunt)
JBL's Standing Clothesline From Hell
Jeff Hardy's Leg Drop and Pin
Jeff Hardy's Extreme Forearm Smash
Jeff Hardy's Extreme Running Neckbreaker Drop
John Cena's Clothesline
John Cena's Wordlife Elbow Drop
John Cena's Protobomb(Similar to the older version)
Kofi Kingston's Diving Trust Fall
Scott Steiner's One Arm Clothesline
Scott Steiner's Top Rope Belly To Belly
Scott Steiner's Belly To Belly(S)
Shelton Benjamin's Dragonwhip
The Rock's Clothesline
The Rock's Jumping Clothesline
The Rock's Running Elbow
The Rock's Sharpshooter
Mark Henry's Body Press WSM
SCSA's Side Headlock With Knee Strikes Takedown
Lita's Diving Moonsault
Kenny Omega's Low Angle Bicycle Knee
Kurt Angle's Chickenwing
Kurt Angle's Diving Moonsault
Kurt Angle's Ladder Ankle Lock
Kurt Angle's Ladder Angle Slam
Undertaker/Mark Calloway Rope Walk Elbow Drop
Ultimate Warrior's Atomic Bomb
Rick Rude's Ganso Bomb
Booker T's Avalanche Ganso Bomb
"Bret Hart Comback"
"Goldberg Comback"

Jacknife Pin
HBK "IN RING" Taunt

If two guys share a name in Universe, we should have the option to use them as one person or overwrite the previous person while retaining their records. For example, lets say I have a decent Tyler Bate caw early into release and he has a whole record and past title runs and a certain level of overness going on in Universe, but then someone creates a near-perfect Tyler Bate a month or two down the line and i wanna put him in place of the one I already was using. Since they share a name, maybe the game could ask if we wish to overwrite the current Bate with this new one, or just treat it like alternate attires. Like, I had two different Jushin Liger caws in 2K17 that it wouldve been nice to all use as one person in Universe, instead of just disabling one of them even though I loved all 4 attires.

Not sure if that was clear, but....just a thought.

Been wanting the ability to set up chairs for a while but I rather they get a physics engine back in the game first.

Also I really hope they made it possible for running springboard moves to be finisher. The Oscutter was pretty much useless last year. And I would like it if the Lethal Injection was a running springboard instead of a rope grapple. I really hate that some moves are rope grapples cause dragging people to the ropes to do a finisher looks really funky.

I need an answer as to why the physics in 2K15 was almost completely nerfed in 2K16. Sure it wasn't perfect, but we got a lot of nice physics-based moments and I feel like if they had just been fine tuned a bit we'd have a solid physics engine moving forward, but they took it all out. This is the second time the physics were damn near erased dramatically from game to game.

I need an answer as to why the physics in 2K15 was almost completely nerfed in 2K16. Sure it wasn't perfect, but we got a lot of nice physics-based moments and I feel like if they had just been fine tuned a bit we'd have a solid physics engine moving forward, but they took it all out. This is the second time the physics were damn near erased dramatically from game to game.

So they can say they improved it in a future game.

When we create a championship, it was cool if we could assign some rules to it.
Imagine that I would want to create a championship only for superstars from a specific hometown, or to a very restrict number of superstars within a brand. I don't have 2k17, but as far I remember from a stream of a friend of mine, right now we can only lock a certain championship to divas or cruiserweight wrestlers.
I would like to make an European Championship only for european wrestlers and also an Hardcore Championship only for a specific set of wrestlers within a brand.

more variations of tag team moves after watching ECW on the network and Nxt i feel like the game should finally have moves like total elimination

I don't know because FIsh and O'Reilly didn't make the cut off date. Maybe something similar to it will be The Colons tag team finisher that should be in.

I'd like to be able to choose a name for a finisher again one day. You could do this using a couple of names when we used to have create-a-finisher, but I'd want to be able to do it to any signature or finisher in create-a-moveset. Like you could choose one from a list of names the commentary team recorded.

I'd like to be able to choose a name for a finisher again one day. You could do this using a couple of names when we used to have create-a-finisher, but I'd want to be able to do it to any signature or finisher in create-a-moveset. Like you could choose one from a list of names the commentary team recorded.

Yes, this and names they can call the CAWs in-match as well.

Yeah it seems simple enough to just have the title wrapped around the waist in our advanced creations but I guess it's not that simple. But I do know I often hesitate putting a title on my CAWs because it ruins their entrance.

Archived