The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, a lot of ingame people were made 10x better by having a bunch of alt attires to choose from or alternate between at random, from awesome creators who took all that time to make every single latest attire somebody had worn on TV. But I'm a big caw guy too, and I'm a sucker for a really good old school and/or Japanese arena, so the logo limit forcing the 3 worlds to clash with one another and make you choose what you want to stay and what has to go has been a bummer. Has it been addressed? Stay tuned. Lol

Speaking of Japanese, I've been thinking the Japanese audiences are really the only ones who do the "YeaOh!" on cue for Nakamura every time, so it'd be cool if anytime the show or match is set to a location in Japan, the audience should do the "YeaOh!!" on cue with the taunt, even in the entrance and victory.

It'd be cool if you can add age or years of experience to a CAW so commentary can say things like "displaying that veteran instinct" and "the sky is the limit for this kid but the lack of experience costed em there".

Also, I'm gonna guess this already might be on the to-do list for next year but having the ability to catch people into the carry system from multiple positions would be great.

I still would like a selectable super finisher, personally. Like a third slot that takes two or three finishers to use but is practically a guaranteed win, like the Burning Hammer.

Yes!

Seems like a tricky thing to get the AI on board with utilizing. Could be one of the special abilities, because it's mainly a big match player kind of thing. Once Omega hits the One Winged Angel, Cena hits the Super AA, Taker hits a leaping Tombstone, Toni Storm hits the Strong Zero Piledriver...boom, match over....only thing that could save someone is Resiliency and 2 or 3 stored finishers at the same time or something. Lol.

Even if it's a move already assigned as a regular finisher, it'll just be way more dramatic a finish....like getting a game winning 3-pointer that puts you ahead by 1 in the last 0.8 seconds of the game. Or getting beat by that 3-pointer. Lol

when setting up Universe mode, an option when setting up the shows(RAW,SD etc) to make them singular events. so when you set up Raw the way want, you choose one of your December Raws a Christmas special Raw with a created Xmas themed Raw arena. holiday or old school Raw/SD episodes would be a nice touch. this whould also allow us to make a 1 time event. like if you want a special event on a Saturday, it wont be subjected to ALL Saturdays of the year.

i just think it would be nice if someone tried those when the game released

Can I like pay you directly or something? When's your birthday? What do you want for Christmas?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish kurt angle, jason jordan, big e and undertaker could pull down their singlets

Are you teasing there are animations for that? :o If so that would be pretty cool (also Big Show and Strowman do that too sometimes :hqhq: )

i wish kurt angle, jason jordan, big e and undertaker could pull down their singlets

If ever you need like a kidney or something....

Ok but for next year, I think it would be cool if we get more carry positions that are assignable in moveset creations and if we could assign moves for each position so then boom we got even more move slots.

Wait a minute....Tim what are you saying, WHAT are you saying???

If we can I hope it doesn't create an issue where if we change attires for them the straps don't come off.

I would like the option to make the caw have a mixed reaction like Cena or Reigns gets..

ive always wanted an option where you could set their 'personality' heel or babyface, then have crowd reaction set to boo or cheer. so you set someone as a heel but have the crowd cheer them. or set them as babyface and set the crowd to boo them. this would actually help us play out our own story in MyCareer and Universe mode.

Too lazy to read the entire thread but crowd density. Having the ability to remove certain rows/columns of people in crowds during CAA with the option of removing chairs if they are there. There should also be a random crowd density removal for optimal realism for CAA and Universe mode.

the ability to determine how pins are resolved....

press any direction on the d-pad

or climb top rope into moonsault position?

hold the modifier while climbing the top rope

Yoooooo

i just think it would be nice if someone tried those when the game released

giphy.gif

Archived