The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

I want pin combo's added to the springboard 450 and split legged moonsault, everytime those moves have been hit irl they've been followed by a pin, its so dumb they don't have a pin combo in the game.

There is two Split Legged Moonsaults, one of them does have a pin combo.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want pin combo's added to the springboard 450 and split legged moonsault, everytime those moves have been hit irl they've been followed by a pin, its so dumb they don't have a pin combo in the game.

There is two Split Legged Moonsaults, one of them does have a pin combo.

Oh yeah forgot about the RVD one, but all the same it'd be nice to get a pin combo for the regular one without the RVD animations where he does the slam and looks side to side at the audience before hitting it.

I know they usually don't let you edit their faces, but we should be able to add custom face paint to Jeff Hardy (not just in-game face paint). Face paint has always been one of the most popular things about him so if we can't add face paint to him, I will be disappointed.

Oh and forgot, please give us a pin combo for the sitout last ride powerbomb.

They added a new one with a pin combo in the moves pack I think

They did, but its a power version meant for Albert, it doesn't suit say, a Kota Ibushi caw, well at all.

i maybe the only one hoping for this but i see in the 2k dev vid there motion capturing brauns moves. Why not do brocks germans as it unlike any other superstars as the german suplex signature he has for his moves in 2k17 is just generic its no way near a lesnar half way across the ring german same with suplex throws he should have raw power. also block clotheslines by standing surpised this hasnt been implemented yet hopefully for 2k18 new fighting styles an the be like no one aspect that should make teh superstars unique for once we shall see :)

I kinda wish the tag teams you made outside of Universe Mode are automatically added. It's annoying making a team like the Bullet Club, along with their entrances & everything, only to do it again for Universe.

Oh God, this. Or at least make it an option.

I don't know if you can dye the goatee on Goldberg and Austin, but that should be a thing. Austin's always looks too blond to me. Too light to be Stone Cold '98 and later.

Also, you can dye the base of Shane's hair, but the hairs themselves remain gray. It looks terrible. I was disappointed because I wanted to make a 1999 alt for him. This scanned model looks better than the one from showcase mode a few years back.

I don't know if you can dye the goatee on Goldberg and Austin, but that should be a thing. Austin's always looks too blond to me. Too light to be Stone Cold '98 and later.

Also, you can dye the base of Shane's hair, but the hairs themselves remain gray. It looks terrible. I was disappointed because I wanted to make a 1999 alt for him. This scanned model looks better than the one from showcase mode a few years back.

I think that might be a bug that never got fixed. Some other hairstyles had the same problem and were fixed in 1.02 or 1.03.

I think they should add the 4 refs we have to Create A Superstar and be able to make alt referee attires for them. I mean the ECW ref works well for most promotions, but it would cool if we could just expand on that.

If not, at the very least, I hope the WCCW ref with the black shirt from the HOF pack can be picked for other arenas and shows lol.

I kinda wish the tag teams you made outside of Universe Mode are automatically added. It's annoying making a team like the Bullet Club, along with their entrances & everything, only to do it again for Universe.

So true.

And victory scenes - why oh why is this separate from CAE? So frustrating having to basically double up on everyone's entrance/victory.

So true.

And victory scenes - why oh why is this separate from CAE? So frustrating having to basically double up on everyone's entrance/victory.

because there not an entrence

I think all the new table finishers they added last year for table matches should be made into announce table finishers as well. Also hope we get springboard announce table finishers that are set up like the top ropes ones. We could have some pretty cool ones like the Phenomenal Forearm one AJ hit on Reigns last year or a Moonsault one that HBK used to do.

Archived