The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

The game recognising a heel of face (for universe storylines) not determine it, just by what you pick their crowd reactions to be.. But how they act, should be based on their personality traits? Just cos I pick Cena to be boo'd, doesn't mean he needs to act like a heel in cut scenes. Especially when his personality traits are basically full blue.

Stable interference in rivalries. Even if it's a limited amount of cut scenes. Press a button during match, for them to be attacked? I hate how they have restricted title match run ins? These little tweaks can make it more immersive.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the movements of the ref. every time i go for a pin in takes the referee for *censored*ing ever to make the count. and he cant make up his damn mind what spot he wants to make the count. he needs to be alot quicker.

I thought they updated that. The ref seems a lot quicker at making counts since the patches. I know when the game first dropped, yea, the ref was slow and it was a gripe of mine too

By no means is this a "small" detail, but I'll go ahead and post it anyway. I've mentioned this before a couple of months ago, but it would be really cool if heels could actually be different from babyfaces.

As a cowardly heel, I'd like to be able to win matches in controversial fashion or with underhanded tactics.. It's kinda lame that there's really only one way to win, and it's not exactly realistic when you don't have any other options to guarantee victory.

Had a cool idea from watching Freebirds. So tag teams get separate finishers for each member. What if they do the same for tag moves? For instance, Garvin and Hayes could use Double Back Elbow, while Gordy and Roberts could do a body blow. Would work well for teams where different members do different moves or where one guy is small and another big.

I'd also like, say you do a tag finisher (the game doesn't matter who is where, so half time can be back to front? You allocate who should be where.. So if you do "tag finisher" it will quickly adjust the same way now, when you go to to a back move, quick punch, swap who initiates it etc.. Sounds more complicated as I type though

Double title entrances

Bring back the removed tag team matches

The return of match creator

Have stables mean something within the story lines in Universe mode

A lot of my other hopeful improvements are based around Universe mode but I won't mention them since they are not "little details". It's just a bit upsetting how little they have improved the mode since its inception.

I'd like to see an option added to let the player decide which attire we would like to preset for all of a wrestler's in-ring promos.

Yes.

Also I'd prefer it if they would make the title entrances fully customisable, because it's odd to have an ornate entrance with pyro etc for a caw, only to have them come out with a preset one as a champion.

Had a cool idea from watching Freebirds. So tag teams get separate finishers for each member. What if they do the same for tag moves? For instance, Garvin and Hayes could use Double Back Elbow, while Gordy and Roberts could do a body blow. Would work well for teams where different members do different moves or where one guy is small and another big.

Adding to this, it would be fun if each member could have their own tag team finisher.

Let's use Jeri-KO as a exemple. I could make it that when Jericho tags in, to use the Codebreaker tag move but if Owens tags in, I can use tha Hurricanrana + Powerbomb move. Would really help as it can look awkward in some situation

MyCareer

the Authority objectives should coincide if you're face or heel. its annoying when your wrestler is face(which is difficult to maintain) and the objectives are always heels actions.

ability to have moveset save slots. instead of manually changing your moveset, you can create and save multiple sets and just switch them up

More promo options, and commentary options. It kills a custom federation to have your wrestlers talk about the Authority, and the commentators banging on about the WWE Universe, and "the best WWE has to offer".

Also the option to turn commentary off, without losing the ring announcer.

They need to reevaluate how getting face and heel points works in career mode. Getting heel points because my opponent had red health at the end of the match is just stupid. As is getting it for using a weapon... in a backstage brawl.

Archived