The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ability to hit tag team finishers anywhere

Thats simply not going to happen, same with people wanting to select who does what in a tag finisher. They'd need to completely rework how tag team moves work to do that, including likely reanimating every single one of them.

the option to change alt. models entrance music. i hate that in 2k17 Rock'97 is stuck with his NOD theme. they should also keep all theme versions in. 2K16 had his "Do You Smell..." theme, but removed it in 2K17.

I'd like a tad more freedom in FCA/Extreme Rules etc matches. If we can't bring tables and ladders to the area off the stage, then populate that area with tables and chairs and trash cans and whatever else. But also let us bring ladders to that area too. Get real HCTP with it.

Also, MITB matches are one thing, but regular Ladder and TLC matches are way too easy. I like the new mechanic but there has to be a way to slow down the process, so slow you have to use a finisher to speed it up or something. I don't like that I can have a 5 minute TLC match on Legend difficulty, and that's not me ending the match quickly, it's the AI climbing up the ladder as soon as possible. So a lot of things need to be tweaked there.

If you get knocked down with a finisher and your ai opponent clibs the ladder on legend difficulty, youre done. You wont get up before they pull the title down. Its quite frustrating.

I know not many today are as recognizable as Earl Hebner back in the day, but I hope some real referees got scanned for this year. Enough of this John Cone lookalike, I want the real thing lol.

A new power of the punch would be nice aswell.

I think that'd be a unique opportunity for a UCM. You put it on then can actually move around before you hit them with it, while they stay still.

since we have multiple slots for Universe mode, some people(including myself) like having a Legends Universe slot or a AE, WCW, ECW slot. so why not let choose the WWE logo version or the WCW, ECW logo as the loading logo. it's weird playing a Legends Universe and then seeing the current WWE logo loading screen.

I just remembered. I'd like them to make it so that managers don't have to keep back 500 ft. during entrances like they're driving behind a fire truck. What's the point in having a manager if you can't see them?

I think they did this to make the manager not clip through the entrance of the wrestler. But i too hope they make the manager have a closer distance during the entrance.

You could do this in the old Smackdown games but they should bring back the ability to run and duck your opponent's "clothesline". This is a very common spot. If successful the move performed after it, whether it be a rebound move or a behind grapple depending on if you stop running, would do more damage than usual. There should be a short window of time for you to do any behind moves before your opponent turns around to face you.

More realistic crowds. If a match is sucking I wanna see people get up and leave. Sections that were full before becoming completely empty.

Archived