The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

Here's 10:

- Double Feature replays (a mechanic I'd also use for entrances during the Royal Rumble/Elimination Chamber)

- A choice of camera angles in the options

- Referees having their own personality sliders (Tolerance, Alignment, Count speed etc)

- A choice of changing how long the regular time intervals are in Royal Rumble/Elimination Chamber/Championship Scramble

- Someone's music playing if they're about to interfere in a match, and getting a huge pop or booed out of the building

- Interference being possible from under the ring, through the crowd, or by appearing on the titantron to cause a distraction

- Lighting/Pyro for Royal Rumble entrances

- The International spot for chain wrestling

- Trading punches mini-game on the middle/top rope and in the middle of the ring when both wrestlers are in stamina tier 3

- Once a match is over, have the celebration first and the match highlights roll after

Re: choice of camera angles -

In general, I hope they do a better job of programming the camera angles and cuts. I am so tired of the pull-away overhead camera angle being used, especially in singles matches. I realize that programming the cameras isn't a piece of cake, but I wish they'd put more effort into it in 2K18. 2K/Yukes have the opportunity to give a near virtual reality feel to the game if they would make the effort. And for those who want the longer overhead shots, the key word is choice. We have the options now to turn camera cuts on and off, so please work on the camera angles. You notice that they don't use the pull away "cheap seats" view when they create screen shots and videos to promote the game release!

And one old environmental grapple from the older games I'd like to see return to the game as an OMG move if necessary - the old pounding the head into the ring steps move. Very therapeutic to use after a frustrating day at work (and of course using the old camera angle too, no pull away shot!

The suggestion on referee personality traits is great; maybe even add the option of a ref-wrestler feud that ends up in a match (requiring of course a playable ref). Or, having the option to use a wrestler as referee - think that was in an older version of the game once.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advanced Tag team entrances. Or just add a lot more of them in.

Expand logo uploader to add music.

Ability to edit other wrestler attire in career mode.

Ability to add mix gender stables in universe mode. With ability to have managers and stable mates to auto come down with you when there is room.

Fix career mode to follow the product better. When a wrestler playing a game about the company he works for is going why is something this way there is a problem.

The choice of whether to mirror boots logos or not.

Being able to mirror things in general really. Having tights with a symmetrical logo on each side is still a pain in the ass since the caw doesn't stand exactly symmetrically in caw mode, making lining them up and all that a HUGE pain.

The choice of whether to mirror boots logos or not.

Being able to mirror things in general really. Having tights with a symmetrical logo on each side is still a pain in the ass since the caw doesn't stand exactly symmetrically in caw mode, making lining them up and all that a HUGE pain.

You know, I didn't think of that.

I have no idea if this was already said but, this one is actually kind of crucial. As creative as 17 was with everything that it did. From the show logo to the backgrounds to the music to the referees to the rings and everything in between, I honestly would like for them to allow us to pick who we really want on commentary. Honestly, I hate how I have this nice custom RAW/SDL or whatever arena and all I hear is the same crappy jokes, same crappy commentary and same crappy calls from Cole, Lawler, and JBL. I mean, you allowed us to be creative down to the phacking referee. I think we should be allowed to pick who we want on commentary. You have Booker T, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves, David Otunga, Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, and Tom Phillips but all we get for all shows and every show is freaking Cole, Lawler, and JBL. I want to make a commentary team with Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves and Nigel McGuinness. Screw Cole, Lawler, and JBL for every freaking show in the game. I know its a lot of work to get them to record lines and what not. But come the phack on. The in game commentary for Lawler, Cole, and Layfield makes me want to drown a basket of kittens and puppies, it is that bad. You let us pick the freaking referees, let us pick commentators for 18 too.

I have no idea if this was already said but, this one is actually kind of crucial. As creative as 17 was with everything that it did. From the show logo to the backgrounds to the music to the referees to the rings and everything in between, I honestly would like for them to allow us to pick who we really want on commentary. Honestly, I hate how I have this nice custom RAW/SDL or whatever arena and all I hear is the same crappy jokes, same crappy commentary and same crappy calls from Cole, Lawler, and JBL. I mean, you allowed us to be creative down to the phacking referee. I think we should be allowed to pick who we want on commentary. You have Booker T, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves, David Otunga, Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness, Percy Watson, and Tom Phillips but all we get for all shows and every show is freaking Cole, Lawler, and JBL. I want to make a commentary team with Mauro Ranallo, Corey Graves and Nigel McGuinness. Screw Cole, Lawler, and JBL for every freaking show in the game. I know its a lot of work to get them to record lines and what not. But come the phack on. The in game commentary for Lawler, Cole, and Layfield makes me want to drown a basket of kittens and puppies, it is that bad. You let us pick the freaking referees, let us pick commentators for 18 too.

How about a way to change commentary to not saying wwe on created afeans if u don't want it

How about a way to change commentary to not saying wwe on created afeans if u don't want it

That's a lot harder to do than to just not make Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL the default announce team. I mainly just want different announcers because Cole, Lawler, and Layfield are just cancer inducing.

Not Really I mean they have to redo commenterry the same commentary but remove wwe

The part about the custom arenas and shows would be a bit much etc. I just want more variety. I would prefer to have Ranallo, Graves, and McGuinness as my three man commentary team over Cole, Lawler, and Layfield.

I want the 60 minute Ironman match back because this 30 minute crap is ridiculous, I want to be able to have a one hour championship title match at Wrestlemania. We also need to be able to have more than 7 matches per show especially for Wrestlemania. We should be able to have 10 matches for Wrestlemania but then add a few pre show kickoff matches before hand just like in real life.

The game also needs to do more with the match types because nothing new has been added in years, I would love for more matches from the past like Wargames. I know we will never get it but having create a ref and more commentator choices would be great.

Custom music needs to be enabled as well as a better crowd reaction for bigger moves, in the current game I could pull off a huge finisher and hear nothing.

custom finishers

test of strength mini game

new springboard and top rope moves

better random entrances like boxer, etc

better random themes

All great suggestions. As for the boxer entrance, Mike Tyson's entrance is still in the game.

Custom music needs to be enabled as well as a better crowd reaction for bigger moves, in the current game I could pull off a huge finisher and hear nothing.

This annoys me so much. In my opinion, at the very least, top rope moves, strong strong strikes, strong grapples, signatures and finishers should get reactions. Also all chops should get woos from the crowd.

I'd quite like the idea of an 'In your house' showcase mode. It could feature the best matches from the IYH PPV. Similar to the attitude mode in WWE 13, I just think it would be a cool way of telling a story, reliving some cool moments but also getting some great superstars and attires in to the game. Not to mention some of the arenas and titles.

A lot of the guys needed are already in the game, they would just need a new attire in some cases (e.g Mankind having his old brown attire. However you could get some really cool character models for he likes of HBK, Taker, Austin. I'd like to see a few new legends added and some others returning.

I know not all would be possible but think of people like the Hart foundation, the Godwins, LOD, put the NOD back in. Psycho Sid etc can all stay in. The likes of Yokozuna and King Mabel can be added.

On top of this I would also like to see the ability to do King of the Ring and tournaments in Universe mode. Plus titles being vacated due to injury. So for instance the champ can be injured relinquish the title and the next PPV can have a tournament to crown a new champion.

They also need to make having stables worthwhile, currently short of challenging for tag titles, stables achieve very little. If there was a worthwhile point and storylines involving entire stables it would be worthwhile creating them.

This thread is about the little details. Well, I was watching Raw tonight and I thought about the announce table. I remember Hova mentioning how in custom arenas, it'd be nice to choose to place the announce table to the side of the stage like Raw does now. WCW always had it like that, as did Raw under Eric Bischoff.

More importantly, I wish 2K would adopt my idea for WCW announce tables. WCW always had a solid color top and put the show logo in front. Opposite of WWE. What I did in my custom arenas is switch it around and make it WWE style, with the logo on top. I believe my way looks so much better than what 2K does in WCW arenas. They just have a gray, blank announce table in the WCW arenas.

Again I must ask that 2K put better stage lighting and color in their retro arenas. It's unrealistic to turn out all the lights when Goldberg or anyone else makes their entrance.

Create an arena: Scaffold banners a la Raw Is War would be nice.

Create a show: I'd love to create our own nameplates, but they're animated, aren't they? That might not work with custom logos, but it would be cool.

Backstage brawls need more work badly. Half the moves cannot be reversed for some reason, moves that CAN be reversed have even smaller windows than normal, and the AI is a god at reversing even on the easiest difficulty. And there's absolutely no reason the game should not let us use our full moveset for it.

Archived