The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to set #1 contender matches in universe for all championship available. And the winner of the match for real get the #1 contender spot. Also after #1 contender match the game should ask if i wanted for next week show or for the next ppv.

I want to set #1 contender matches in universe for all championship available. And the winner of the match for real get the #1 contender spot. Also after #1 contender match the game should ask if i wanted for next week show or for the next ppv.

I like this idea. Then if you choose for the following week and the #1 contender win then it automatically sets up a high level rivaly.

Also find a way to incorporate the Nemesis system for career and universe mode. Have the AI start picking up on how you wrestle with certain people so you have to change your gameplay up.

Also a better CC and one the could app to your phone maybe so you could check out creations while at work and save to download when you get home. ? just cause

Gotta say...of all the great hairstyles in the game (hope there's many more in 2K18), there isn't one decent Harley Race hairstyle and I was hot about it. lol. Give me something to work with in 2K18 and I'll make the shit outta that guy.

Wish you could change the size of the iris/pupil when editing the eye area. Like I'm working on someone at the moment who has pretty wide eyes, but her iris' still take up alot of the eye area, and the iris/pupil area in 2k17 remains the same size for every eye selection, so I dunno...it just never feels like I can get it fully accurate if I can't adjust the width of how much space the iris actually takes up on the eyeball from one person to the next.

In-ring "pyro" effect for creating entrances where Japanese-style streamers fly into the ring from the crowd. The streamers actually staying in the ring for the rest of that entrance and not just disappearing once they hit the ground would be an awesome touch. Also if we could select like...up to 3 colors for the streamers.

When I said to add much more variety to chain wrestling and such, a good one to use would be an exchange of forearms to the head. The chain toggle system would work nice for that, and then the one who ultimately wins would then hit like 3 or 4 rapid fire forearm strikes to the opponent's head to end the sequence. Well, pretty much this is another way of what Aqfitz said for the Back And Forth system.

There should be some way where performing a Comeback successfully gives you two signatures instead of one (but still only get one finisher afterward as long as you successfully do one of the two signatures, as getting 2 finishers as well would be extra and unfair).....like, for example, if you are a level 4 Fan Favorite and are doing a comeback after just getting hit with a Finisher. Some people do their signatures in succession whenever possible, so this would give you a chance to do that, and/or also give you a second chance if your opponent counters one of them.

I would like Kevin Owens' model to be completely new.

It's probably one of the worst on the game in my opinion with his new clean shaved look, I'm kind of scared he would look even worst without the beard^^

I don't know if this has been mentioned. Since they gave us the feature to mix up to 5 entrance music in the game for cae i hope we could be able to choose where we would like the song to begin. For example we could assign finn balor's music without the intro or or start aj's music at the chorus. So that if we combine 2 or more themes it will have a good transition. Or if we would like to have a wrestler enter with his intro music cut for character redevelopment in our own storyline.

Also they should let us choose sound effects to play so that we could recreate undertaker's entrance properly with the gong and thunder sound effects.

Whomever's entrance is first should just go to the outside during the next person's entrance, because a very un professional-looking thing happens when they stay in the ring during the next person's entrance and both models keep clipping and glitching and going into and through each other. Either that or just find a way to fix that and make the reactions smarter to respond to entrance activity.

Somewhat related, Jojo and the ref should remain in the ring for entrances too. And please make them smart enough to walk out of the way whenever they need to. But a little detail about Jojo would be, besides her being there in general needing to happen, if she had 2 or 3 outfits she alternated between. And make it so that during a whole show, she has the same one on.

This has to be way too much to ask on all levels this year, because they have so, so much updating to do because of all the brand split business, among other things, but, similar to the pre and post-shows of NBA 2K games, they should have a little Talking Smack or Raw segment for Universe Mode, and they can bring on 2 or 3 guests at random and use the text-based system so that you can further your own storylines and your decisions can determine what happens the following show, other than just the promo system. But that's a stretch to even ask for 2K19 probably. Lol

I'd like to see them go back to the old preview style in CC where you could toggle between attires and zoom and rotate the caws so you get a better idea on the logos especially. I always thought the term "Next-Gen" meant better and added new features thanks to the new technology, while building on the old. Seems like there are a number of things that worked better in the older generation games.

And please fix the Iron Match match time selection. The match setting you select in options does not carry through to the Universe, and really, match times of 5 to 30 minutes in 5-minute increments as your selection options????!!! Does anyone connected to this game understand exactly what an Iron Man Match is? Selections should be 30 minutes minimum, 45 minutes and the standard one hour. If you don't want a match lasting that long, then you don't want an Iron Man match.

The outer ring area is great, but kind of lifeless at the same time. Would be a nice touch if those crew guys in the black shirts crouching against the guardrails around the outside of the ring were there in the games. Could work like the people in the background of Backstage Brawls, where they scatter off if the action is getting too close. And if you happen to hit them somehow or Irish whip someone into them, they sell it and lay there knocked out for awhile. Like it would kind of annoy me how...sterile?... and lifeless the outside looked in Japanese games, when, in reality, all the photographers and camera people and shit should be there too. I'm willing to disregard the camera people being there, but the rest should. Lol

Should also be able to adjust attendance level on Create A Show. Maybe, in the interest of realism, I don't want a packed house. Or maybe I want an empty arena show like the online pre-match sparring sessions.

World Class Championship Wrestling arena refs should be selectable for other matches/arenas. I'm sure they will be, but just putting it out there to avoid the oversight. Lol

Specifically when Styles and Cena are the two guys squaring off or starting the match, they should have a special animation where they hype eachother up and play to the crowd ala the past Elimination Chamber

Also, in a similar vein, that little moment before the bell rings to start the match, where the camera cuts to each wrestler in their respective corner.....we should be able to select from a nice, sizable list of poses to assign to Superstars. Some of those poses, even with the ingame models, aren't the least bit flattering and warp their faces or make them look stupid. If we had control over that, we could make sure we give people, particularly Custom superstars, pre-bell poses that make them look good and are the most character specific-looking.

Kind of a wishlist of Trio animations, especially guys with a lady...can never have enough variety with stable/faction entrances... Blake and Murphy with Alexa Bliss....bring back the nWo Hall, Nash, and Hogan....something based on Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks....the Hardy Boyz and Lita....the Mega Powers and Miss Elizabeth.....DX with Shawn, Hunter, and Chyna....

Would be nice if they'd speed up MyCareer about 3 times what it is now, in terms of how damn long it takes to make any headway with title opportunities and moving along. I had the NXT Pack, so with the MyCareer boost, I bypassed NXT after like one match and got thrown into tag division and I still feel like it was slow-moving and uneventful on my way to finally winning the tag belts like a month or two later. Should've taken maybe 2 or 3 days of playing for a few hours at best. Now that exhausted me too much to even wanna mess with Universe mode.

Old school TV taping Venue Size for Create An Arena. The FCW Arena was that style too...pretty small. That size arena would be amazing. If we could turn that kind of attendance/seating into an outdoor thing, we could even get a proper backyard vibe going, or like old school CZW. lol

Kind of a wishlist of Trio animations, especially guys with a lady...can never have enough variety with stable/faction entrances... Blake and Murphy with Alexa Bliss....bring back the nWo Hall, Nash, and Hogan....something based on Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks....the Hardy Boyz and Lita....the Mega Powers and Miss Elizabeth.....DX with Shawn, Hunter, and Chyna....

To bring this, it would be nice if we could actually make tag team/stables with women before for the next game, especially since we got the Nikki/Cena vs Miz/Maryse feud in real life which is impossible to do in the game

To bring this, it would be nice if we could actually make tag team/stables with women before for the next game, especially since we got the Nikki/Cena vs Miz/Maryse feud in real life which is impossible to do in the game

Well we can but for some reason they removed it from unoverse

During a show intro, they should make it go to the anounce table when the anounce team starts speaking.

Seconded.

I so desperately want a more authentic TV style presentation for full immersion in Universe and/or Career mode.

I want the camera to be zoomed in more while the talent is in the ring, as well as the return of the SvR11 royal rumble camera angle.

Agree 100%! I finally moved from old gen to PS4 last year after seeing some 2K16 YouTube videos and reading that they had finally added a camera angle so the action on the back side of the ring wouldn't be hidden from view, but then they seldom used it. I guess they were told to correct this in 2K17, but now, the camera view on the other sides (announce table and ramp) almost always default to the pull-away overhead camera. The camera angles are there as evidenced by the replays.

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but it seems the Yukes programers act like petulant children when told to add or correct something, and they deliberately mess something else up. It's about having fun and getting immersed in the game, and close-in camera angles add this dimension; I'll gladly sacrifice the occasional odd shot that's off to get rid of the pull out overhead shot, and for those who think it makes the game to difficult, there is always the option to turn off camera cuts.

Keep forgetting this one: Work on and improve the call names that can be used for announcements:

First, If it is already in the game, why can't it be available for the Universe / Creation modes? Specifically, I'm talking about superstar call names. I make a Seth Rollins clone for a FCW version, but if you clone a Superstar, for some reason you can't use the call name that exists in the game already, so he has to be just plain Seth. Same with some of the nicknames: Ravishing (already in the game for Ric Rude), The Nature Boy (ditto), etc.

2K 17 was an improvement over 2K 16 for place names, as they included most if not all (I haven;t been that detailed to check) that were used for Superstars, so I can use the Davenport, IA hometown for the clone. It would be nice if they expanded the UK places, for example, I couldn't place Liverpool's #1 Zack Gibson in Liverpool as his home town since it wasn't in the game, but a pretty well known spot, I'd say.

Also, it would be nice if they made an effort to weed out some of the names and add some more common ones. I realize it is impossible to include all the possible first names and surnames, but you could make some space by leaving out some of the odd ones. Not going to go into too much detail, but just read off the list and at times you wonder why the name is in there (my guess is some of the names belong to developers and others involved in the game), and some like Hoseqha (I'm likely misspelling it) is I believe a remnant from an old THQ game character that I guess they were crossing over, but Plantagenet? Really? This is the surname of one of the royal lines of English monarchs. I think some names are thrown in by the developers as jokes to see if anyone is reviewing their work (obviously not).

Keep forgetting this one: Work on and improve the call names that can be used for announcements:

First, If it is already in the game, why can't it be available for the Universe / Creation modes? Specifically, I'm talking about superstar call names. I make a Seth Rollins clone for a FCW version, but if you clone a Superstar, for some reason you can't use the call name that exists in the game already, so he has to be just plain Seth. Same with some of the nicknames: Ravishing (already in the game for Ric Rude), The Nature Boy (ditto), etc.

2K 17 was an improvement over 2K 16 for place names, as they included most if not all (I haven;t been that detailed to check) that were used for Superstars, so I can use the Davenport, IA hometown for the clone. It would be nice if they expanded the UK places, for example, I couldn't place Liverpool's #1 Zack Gibson in Liverpool as his home town since it wasn't in the game, but a pretty well known spot, I'd say.

Also, it would be nice if they made an effort to weed out some of the names and add some more common ones. I realize it is impossible to include all the possible first names and surnames, but you could make some space by leaving out some of the odd ones. Not going to go into too much detail, but just read off the list and at times you wonder why the name is in there (my guess is some of the names belong to developers and others involved in the game), and some like Hoseqha (I'm likely misspelling it) is I believe a remnant from an old THQ game character that I guess they were crossing over, but Plantagenet? Really? This is the surname of one of the royal lines of English monarchs. I think some names are thrown in by the developers as jokes to see if anyone is reviewing their work (obviously not).

well i think it's gonna be redone anyway since lillian is gone. just like when justin left they had lillian re-record everything.

so i'm assuming they have jojo record for raw and that guy (i forget his name) record announcements for SDL and NXT atleast that's my assumption

it would be cool If they could change the way suicide dives work,it's so stupid to drag your opponent to the ropes each time,it would be cool if we could drag them to the ropes then do the rope clothesline and once they outside the ring we get the omg prompt,it would work better this way IMO because then we could do multiple suicide dives to an opponent like danial Bryan and Seth Rollins.

Archived