The little details you want in 2K18?

abhunter

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would like custom music, improved customization in champion entrances/Tag Entrances and the ability to use custom areas exhibition matches it majorly sucks that they can only be used in universe mode-after all these years i still do not use this feature as i find the loading times tedious and nothing interesting ever seems to happen in my opinion, but regardless of your opinion on universe mode why should custom arenas be confined to that specific mode.

i think interference would also improve exhibition mode.

The latter two things should be easy enough to implement and improve the game significantly for those who just want to pick up the game and have a quick play..

Go to create a show if you wanna use your custom arenas in Exhibition.

- Better weight detection.

- Wider assortment of entrance tracks available, since a custom music option seems to be D.O.A.

- Having the option of choosing a Women's division "My Career" mode.

- Bring the weapon wheel back. (If possible...)

- Improved commentary. (All mentions of "divas" should be destroyed, as well as the commentary team properly referring to women's matches as "she" instead of "he".)

- More championship title entrance options.

- Improved table physics.

- Remove the "invisible wall" from around the stage... if I choose to suplex/body slam/Irish whip someone from the stage, I should be able to.

i would like custom music, improved customization in champion entrances/Tag Entrances and the ability to use custom areas exhibition matches it majorly sucks that they can only be used in universe mode-after all these years i still do not use this feature as i find the loading times tedious and nothing interesting ever seems to happen in my opinion, but regardless of your opinion on universe mode why should custom arenas be confined to that specific mode.

i think interference would also improve exhibition mode.

The latter two things should be easy enough to implement and improve the game significantly for those who just want to pick up the game and have a quick play..

Go to create a show if you wanna use your custom arenas in Exhibition.

I'll check it out. Thank you for the advice .

A tiny feature I would like is commentary to perhaps make mention of a CAW's personality traits.

"Wow King, this guy has shown that he can be aggressive before"

"This guy is known for being very disciplined, always waiting for his chance to strike"

Movesets expanded such as:

* choose the reversals you can use in a match God I have come to hate Russian leg sweep

* a fourth chain grapple hold there are 4 buttons after all maybe have a leg hold as the fourth or maybe a roll up mini game

* more rollup animations such as sunset flip and backslide maybe even add ground ones

* allow breaking point submissions as normal grapples no use playing as a submission wrestler with only 9 submissions in their movesets

* if both players have finisher icons you should be able to reverse a finisher with your own one such as player one goes for a attitude adjustment and player 2 presses the reverse button at the right time and because they have a stored finisher icon they reverse straight into an RKO

* more limb targeting options

Custom freaking Entrance music! But, I know that will depend upon the new consoles. The X Box Project Scorpio will be revealed this summer. I'd like to see more venues for create an arena instead of the current WWE venues. And for God's sake, if theu bring back Nitro, please do it right this time. The announcers table didn't sit in front of the ring until somewhere around '99. Can we also PLEASE have Thunder? Lastly, the commentary. I'm tired of hearing JBL, Cole and King on NXT. I'd like to see the commentary as it is today.

Custom Music considering they don't even need to use a console rip feature. Build one into game and let it use some of the nearly 1 gb save data file.

Ability to copy logos from hard drive/usb stick which should cause less server strain.

Either get rid or fix boot logo mirroring.

Fix the ranking up and ranking down on career mode, allow people to be added to career mode, and allow a woman career mode.

And I don't remember when we finally were able to have 6 people on the screen at once but it was a long time ago. And pretty sure on a Dreamcast game(Royal Rumble I believe) you could have 9 on the screen at the same time. So I think it is time for 10 people so we can finally do a true Survivor Series match.

Custom freaking Entrance music! But, I know that will depend upon the new consoles. The X Box Project Scorpio will be revealed this summer. I'd like to see more venues for create an arena instead of the current WWE venues. And for God's sake, if theu bring back Nitro, please do it right this time. The announcers table didn't sit in front of the ring until somewhere around '99. Can we also PLEASE have Thunder? Lastly, the commentary. I'm tired of hearing JBL, Cole and King on NXT. I'd like to see the commentary as it is today.

That should be able to ve fixed go to nxt and change the commentary to Nxt

Superstar attires to not be counted as part of the 100 CAW limit.

The logo limit to be at least doubled, ideally abolished. The current logo limit is buggy as hell.

If custom entrance music cannot be done then there should be a lot more theme tunes included from WWE's vast library.

More than 5 people in a stable. I've got 8 Bullet Club CAWs on my NJPW roster and that's obviously not including Styles, the Club and Balor.

More than 1 tag team in a stable. See above.

Individual tag team names when the team is part of the stable, so Matt and Nick Jackson can be called "The Young Bucks" rather than "The Elite".

Not needing to form a tag team to begin a stable. I want Minoru Suzuki and Shelton Benjamin to be stablemates, not teammates.

A lot more strike combinations added under the "grapple" options so we can create accurate movesets for amazing wrestlers who don't have a diverse moveset (e.g. Tomohiro Ishii).

Archived