My first CAW since SvR 08

ThirstySasquatch

Hey guys, been out of the wrestling loop including games for about 8 years or so now but finally getting back in to everything, including the games. Just picked up 2k17 and recreated my original CAW from the SvR games!

Name: Hektor "The Gold Standard" Midus

Aka: The Golden Greek

Basically his whole gimmick is reflective of that of gold. He's flashy, but yet incredibly refined, has a lot of pure skill and can be quite technical. I can see him working as a heel or face, depending on what I want to do. Whether it being a face and passing on his skill to other wrestlers (something I call the Midas Touch) or showboating while backing up his skill against other wrestlers. As a heel, I picture him putting gold star stickers on opponents after a win haha.

http://imgur.com/a/YukRM

I updated his look a little. Changed to the wrestling singlet - I figured it better reflected the traditional greco-roman style I was going, given his Greek heritage. Also adding to the Greek heritage, I incorporated some basic Greek symbols/patterns.

LOVE IT DUDE!!! WHEN WILL IT BE PUT UP IN CC?!! Also whats the Hashtag to find him?!

I'm glad you like it man! Was worried he'd be a little to plain!

As of right now, I need to tweak his moveset, and polish off the entrance. I couldn't get community downloads to work well yesterday, so I'll give it a try again today.

Archived