Promotion help

Brokebottle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its on PS4. The company is called Brokebottle Pro Wrestling (BPW). The is kin to the WWE style with a bit more hardcore elements to it. Right now i just need the weekly show arena and 2 ppv ones. Battle in the West ( a western theme think standoff) and World Tour ( a ppv based in a different country ).

Do you have a BPW logo you're using (and is the weekly show just called BPW)? I could have a go if you'd like.

EDIT: found your logo on your requests page, so i've made 3 arenas. What do ya think?

BPW

vg89nw5.jpg

WORLD TOUR

HbrgINI.jpg

BATTLE IN THE WEST

wYlZEDW.jpg

Alt angles here

Just had an idea for a saloon door on the stage for Battle in the West so could try that if you'd prefer.

Thanks everyone for the help and support and I'm trying my best to make the show as good as I can. Im trying to make everything run well on the first episode of BPW. So right now the plan is to have a couple of dark matches on my Twitch with is Brokebottle then stream BPW live from twitch as well. After that I will try to edit it down and post the edited version to Youtube. Im not the best editor but I'm trying to make it worth it for the people watching live and the people who can only watch it on youtube. I will let everyone know when i will will be doing both. Also if you have any ideas for finishers and signatures names or just any ideas to help to make the show better let me know. Thanks again guys.

I'm going to start streaming BPW Live on Twitch at Brokebottle this is basically the rough cut. I plan on having the a few dark matches special to those who can watch it live. But in a few days i plan on having the edited version on YouTube. Please let me know what you think, what i can do to make it better, or if you can help in anyway.

Update: So, my computer completely crapped out on me and I can't edit the BPW episodes to be uploaded to YouTube. Until I can fix the issue I will be putting all episodes and Special events even house shows on my Twitch (Brokebottle). To those who can't watch live I will leave the those in my highlights so you can view them at your own time. Right now the regular BPW episodes will be streamed on Tuesdays 12-1pm EST and house shows on the weekend around the same time, but special events will have their own special dates. Thanks for all the support and help .

Update: So, my computer completely crapped out on me and I can't edit the BPW episodes to be uploaded to YouTube. Until I can fix the issue I will be putting all episodes and Special events even house shows on my Twitch (Brokebottle). To those who can't watch live I will leave the those in my highlights so you can view them at your own time. Right now the regular BPW episodes will be streamed on Tuesdays 12-1pm EST and house shows on the weekend around the same time, but special events will have their own special dates. Thanks for all the support and help .

• 4 weeks later...

Finally it is here Brokebottle Pro Wrestling first special event (PPV) Battle in the West

JquGKT6.jpg

Jack Lewis vs. Even Wilson for the BPW World championship

5WKvwUz.jpg

Tarek Arafa vs. Ken Yamamoto for thr BPW Internet champiuonship

gOWZAcf.jpg

Ohana vs. Brothers Grimm for the BPW Tag Team championships

iDhEUE9.jpg

Ruby Rose vs Brooklyn vs Lee vs Nora Perez for the BPW Women's championship

cYl3524.jpg

Newcomers face off Blaze vs Hannibal Styles

Catch the action Live on my Twitch (Brokebottle) Tuesday March 21st

Also I have an idea for another ppv Clareto lol and thanks for the help everyone.

(2 more matches are on the card)

Idk if you remember cyber sunday from the WWE? I'm thinking of something like that but idk the name of it. I want my viewers to vote on the matches like who fights who and what match types. dont want it named cyber sunday though lol

Archived