Stranger Things

Jmerc

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the people who want the next season to be about time-travel (more specifically about bringing back dead characters) can suck it. I don't want that shit. Leave the dead characters dead. You'll make the entire series worth nothing if you bring them back. I won't even be able to enjoy the early episodes anymore if they do that.

Just make it about Hopper in Russia and Eleven trying to find him. Go full "The Thing" with frozen tundras and flamethrowers. Bleak desolate landscapes. Further into the horror genre. The dark corridors of the Russian prison...Hopper being stalked like Alien...then escaping to the snowy wilderness. Maybe have him wander in the snow for days before finding some random waffles...as a nod to when he found Eleven after she was suspected to be dead. She finds him the same way, and the whole thing comes full circle.

Guest Shades of Cool

All the people who want the next season to be about time-travel (more specifically about bringing back dead characters) can suck it. I don't want that shit. Leave the dead characters dead. You'll make the entire series worth nothing if you bring them back. I won't even be able to enjoy the early episodes anymore if they do that.

Just make it about Hopper in Russia and Eleven trying to find him. Go full "The Thing" with frozen tundras and flamethrowers. Bleak desolate landscapes. Further into the horror genre. The dark corridors of the Russian prison...Hopper being stalked like Alien...then escaping to the snowy wilderness. Maybe have him wander in the snow for days before finding some random waffles...as a nod to when he found Eleven after she was suspected to be dead. She finds him the same way, and the whole thing comes full circle.

I couldn't agree with you more, on both parts.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Teaser is alright. Feels cheap, though...like they should have kept Hopper for an actual episode return, rather than just showing him now. I mean...we already knew either way that he would be back...but this trailer accomplishes nothing, IMO. It feels like the equivalent to WWE going "Huge star returning next week!"...instead of just booking a proper return.

I mean...I'm interested in the show...because, I've watched the other three seasons. But, I have absolutely zero newly-generated hype for season 4 after watching this. I'm just anticipating the season because I already was...

Archived