Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

I dont get the love this forum have for Rusev. He's good in the ring and pretty funny, but I dont really understand what all the buzz is?

Dude is so naturally charismatic its not even funny. Not only that, he came out at Wrestlemania in a tank, told Titus O Neal's kids that he is their new father, changed his name on UUDD to Roman Regins cause Regins always wins, tried to shoot Dolph Ziggler, and is just a really good wrestler.

EDIT: And his theme music makes me want to run though brick walls.

Woah, really? His charisma is one of his strengths for you? Definitely disagree with that. His charisma is just average.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont get the love this forum have for Rusev. He's good in the ring and pretty funny, but I dont really understand what all the buzz is?

Dude is so naturally charismatic its not even funny. Not only that, he came out at Wrestlemania in a tank, told Titus O Neal's kids that he is their new father, changed his name on UUDD to Roman Regins cause Regins always wins, tried to shoot Dolph Ziggler, and is just a really good wrestler.

Woah, really? His charisma is one of his strengths for you? Definitely disagree with that. His charisma is just average.
For arguments sake let's say it is average, which is still more charismatic than 80% of the main roster

Why do they have to split? They don't.

I would be amazed if Cass wasn't pegged for a singles run. He's got everything typically that WWE loves.

Yeah. Tall, long hair and looks pretty.

It's pretty obvious seeing what position Enzo and Cass are on the WWE totem pole.

I can answer you in one statement

"I AM THE TELEVISION CHAMPION NOW"

The best thing to happen to Rusev was breaking up he and Lana. Rusev was the only shining spot in the whole Rusev/Lana/Ziggler triangle. Before, he was was some replaceable wrestler who was being carried in storylines by Lana. Now, he's more important than Lana.

Highly disagree. That whole angle was shit and lowered Rusev's stock greatly. I'd actually say it's a testament to Rusev that he went throught that and managed to remain over.

Why do they have to split? They don't.

I would be amazed if Cass wasn't pegged for a singles run. He's got everything typically that WWE loves.

Yeah. Tall, long hair and looks pretty.

It's pretty obvious seeing what position Enzo and Cass are on the WWE totem pole.

How is Cass "pretty", he looks like a *censored*ing weasle wtf

It's like the majority of they guys that WWE would could and should have been booked to win that MITB match that Swagger won would be a top guy in the company today if it was anyone but Swagger.. yet they gave it to the guy that wouldn't amount to shit despite the forced push.

Never liked him. Always came off as a homeless man's Kurt Angle

A smack addict, aids ridden homeless man's Eric Angle is more how I see it. Always thought he was trash.

Funny, didn't people peg Evan Bourne and Christian to win that MITB? Neither of those amounted to anything at any point after that MITB.

In the WWE. Sydal is great.

Was that before Christian won the Heavyweight title twice? Or after?

...and Swagger's good. He was over numerous times throughout his career and could be a great hand in the SD IC or tag divisions. It's a shame he's the most irrelevant active former world champion in history. Such a weird *censored*ing career.

Archived