Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

How do you define spotty? I am not saying everything is a high spot or anything. I have just never been a fan of the term considering everything planned during a match is a spot.

Don't bother, dude.

Me and Oldsie had an amazing and respectful debate. Why don't you shut the hell up and stop trying to stir shit up.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been 13 years since Brock last showed that "he's capable of more". Nothing he's done since his return points to the possibility that he still is. Shit happens. Athletes decline with time. He's declined and he's finished. Don't know why that's so difficult to comprehend.

Dude, you seen the shape he's in? There is no way he's declined. Your entire argument is "he hasn't done those moves in a while, do he can't fo them". Bet you think Miz and Sheamus can't do the Reality Check or High Cross respectively just because they haven't done them in a while,

It's been 13 years since Brock last showed that "he's capable of more". Nothing he's done since his return points to the possibility that he still is. Shit happens. Athletes decline with time. He's declined and he's finished. Don't know why that's so difficult to comprehend.

Dude, you seen the shape he's in? There is no way he's declined. Your entire argument is "he hasn't done those moves in a while, do he can't fo them". Bet you think Miz and Sheamus can't do the Reality Check or High Cross respectively just because they haven't done them in a while,

Just because he's in great shape doesn't mean he hasn't declined as a performer lmao, the two things don't necessarily coexist.

There is nothing in this discussion that I cannot comprehend. I've not once denied his decline or that he's finished, I've very obviously outright said he sucks. Still doesn't change the fact that he's considered a great athlete (as he will be always) and that he is capable of more. Of course he could do more moves than he usually does, that is literally what this discussion stemmed from. The ONLY thing stopping Brock from doing the Kimura again or, a back body drop or a body slam or a power slam is his laziness and complacency and NOT that fact that he "can't."

Yes Brock is in great shape and yes he may still have the ability to do what he used to but we will never know because hes been reduced to a moveset based off a *censored*ing quote. So as far as im concerned wether its his fault or WWEs fault, the Brock Lesnar that is on screen these days is trash. Id love to see him pull out crazy shit like he used to but i have no reason to believe that will ever happen again.

How do you define spotty? I am not saying everything is a high spot or anything. I have just never been a fan of the term considering everything planned during a match is a spot.

Don't bother, dude.

Me and Oldsie had an amazing and respectful debate. Why don't you shut the hell up and stop trying to stir shit up.

I agree. I've reported him, it's literally flaimbaiting and/or spam.

There is nothing in this discussion that I cannot comprehend. I've not once denied his decline or that he's finished, I've very obviously outright said he sucks. Still doesn't change the fact that he's considered a great athlete (as he will be always) and that he is capable of more. Of course he could do more moves than he usually does, that is literally what this discussion stemmed from. The ONLY thing stopping Brock from doing the Kimura again or, a back body drop or a body slam or a power slam is his laziness and complacency and NOT that fact that he "can't."

But the whole point was that he'll never be able blend in his moveset in a way that he'll be considered a great performer again. Hence the reason I said he's finished. Of course he might one day be arsed to bust out an additional two moves, it won't have any bearing on the kind of performer he is now, which is what I meant.

Just because he's in great shape doesn't mean he hasn't declined as a performer lmao, the two things don't necessarily coexist.

Err, yes they do. Just because he doesn't do more doesn't mean he can't. Heck, I'd even go as far as to say that him having a huge moveset would be against his current character. His current schtick right now is that he isn't a wrestler, he's a fighter, which is why he mostly to sticks to punches and kicks and just throwing his opponent around the ring with germans. Could he add something like a powerbomb or a gorilla press or even a Tombstone? Sure. Does he need to? No.

Don't bother, dude.

Thanks man. Wait...did we...just become friends? Lol

Don't bother, dude.

Creep is friends with everyone

Don't bother, dude.

Would rather jam my finger into a bandsaw.

Don't bother, dude.

So do you purposely only post to shit stir or do you just have nothing important to say?

Don't bother, dude.

Don't bother, dude.

So do you purposely only post to shit stir or do you just have nothing important to say?
Lol I legit spit out my juice.

Don't bother, dude.

Don't bother, dude.

Depends on the day really

Don't bother, dude.

Don't post things like this. It is flamebaiting.

Don't bother, dude.

Now why in the hell did you go and post something like this? You could have simply reported and that would have been the end of it, but no. You had to come back and flamebait back. You're suspended AGAIN for never listening.

Don't bother, dude.

Don't bother, dude.

Same to you, I don't know how much longer we can keep you both on the forum if you continue to flame/flamebait. I've giving you more than enough chances. How can you just not reply and report?

If you reported and didn't say anything, I would have said something to both of them and you both would have been perfectly fine. It doesn't make sense.

Archived