Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XI

Lunchbox

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bored of people assuming that the only way Enzo will be successful is if he becomes Cass' manager. How *censored*ing boring. What's the point in limiting him like that? He's not a terrible wrestler, he's a great underdog. He's basically Cass' manager anyway even though they do team up pretty regularly. He's also young and has a long time to improve so why just decide that he should be a manager?

I'm bored of people assuming that the only way Enzo will be successful is if he becomes Cass' manager. How *censored*ing boring. What's the point in limiting him like that? He's not a terrible wrestler, he's a great underdog. He's basically Cass' manager anyway even though they do team up pretty regularly. He's also young and has a long time to improve so why just decide that he should be a manager?

I just think that's where he's going, especially if he keeps getting injured. I mean otherwise why not split them and have him in 205 live, where he can showcase himself more? It would also boost the division as Cass is a very well liked main guy.

I just think that's where he's going, especially if he keeps getting injured. I mean otherwise why not split them and have him in 205 live, where he can showcase himself more? It would also boost the division as Cass is a very well liked main guy.

Why do they have to split? They don't.

I would be amazed if Cass wasn't pegged for a singles run. He's got everything typically that WWE loves.

I dont get the love this forum have for Rusev. He's good in the ring and pretty funny, but I dont really understand what all the buzz is?

Dude is so naturally charismatic its not even funny. Not only that, he came out at Wrestlemania in a tank, told Titus O Neal's kids that he is their new father, changed his name on UUDD to Roman Regins cause Regins always wins, tried to shoot Dolph Ziggler, and is just a really good wrestler.

EDIT: And his theme music makes me want to run though brick walls.

I dont get the love this forum have for Rusev. He's good in the ring and pretty funny, but I dont really understand what all the buzz is?

Dude is so naturally charismatic its not even funny. Not only that, he came out at Wrestlemania in a tank, told Titus O Neal's kids that he is their new father, changed his name on UUDD to Roman Regins cause Regins always wins, tried to shoot Dolph Ziggler, and is just a really good wrestler.

EDIT: And his theme music makes me want to run though brick walls.

The best thing to happen to Rusev was breaking up he and Lana. Rusev was the only shining spot in the whole Rusev/Lana/Ziggler triangle. Before, he was was some replaceable wrestler who was being carried in storylines by Lana. Now, he's more important than Lana.

Archived