Brother Nature

FulGore

These are pictures taken with my phone of the Botanical Gardens I have visited. I enjoy anything that has to do with plants. I will also be adding pictures of my own plants eventually.

gA9aJ9V.jpg

nOERGZy.jpg

kDmEqgO.jpg

7KmAapm.jpg

FCU8H2p.jpg

12Tn1Yc.jpg

K9m6Ey7.jpg

ikhwxZa.jpg

dfPNT65.jpg

wSsPZrg.jpg

Bt1Lncu.jpg

MQV4nR6.jpg

e6IwraT.jpg

WNt62mg.jpg

Mn664la.jpg

3cPm6Yx.jpg

GK83Dpo.jpg

FmWcXc6.jpg

ytsmMZ2.jpg

7Pcl2Nu.jpg

pADCNmI.jpg

f3nSzop.jpg

NUzcdY0.jpg

142wmUh.jpg

1pvYaMb.jpg

f498jKP.jpg

0JFiK1m.jpg

duDf0kE.jpg

9aIcyzp.jpg

s5NfStz.jpg

RQ04L1k.jpg

s74cX15.jpg

Holy crap that grass is green around that fountain. This makes me excited for summer. I also love that last picture.

They do a wonderful job with the landscaping. Everything is just so vibrant, it is almost like sex for the eyes.

That last picture is of a Chinese pavilion. Here is a close up, not as good as the other one, but you can admire the detail put into it.

M1DrJpn.jpg

That entire place was just beautiful, I too, am excited for Spring & Summer. I have had enough of this cold shit.

Thank you!

I am moving to Colorado sometime this year, so there will definitely be more added to the thread. I would also like to get a nice camera.

Two more pictures from the Botanical Garden. I tried to capture some bee's on camera, but they weren't having any of it.

i8SoHAm.jpg

1hOMJ9I.jpg

As well as two pictures from my personal garden last year.

Mammoth Sun Flower, stood at over 12 feet tall when it was finished growing.

T6FJQg6.jpg

ZKfD4O8.jpg

Some of the most unsettling statues I've ever seen. Pics are nice though. What's the fruity-looking nonsense hanging from the ceiling?

It is just another artistic piece.

I get what you mean with the statues, the placement of them sure doesn't help. Some of them are like peeking at you.

• 8 months later...

Archived