Scribe's CAWs (Formerly Buddhamonkey)

SardonicScribe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw a bunch of your stuff by accident, while searching for other creations. I love them! Bailey LeRoux might be my favorite

Thanks. I appreciate it. Weird, since the tag team Bailey's in seems to be less popular, yet for the last few years she's seemed to be one of my more popular ones, far more so than her partner. XD

Do you plan on making new CAWS or are you done for this game consider the fact that WWE 2k18 comes out in 3 Months?!!

I'm still working on some, and I probably will continue to do so after 18 comes out. Honestly, unless they really do something to sway me, I don't plan on getting the next game. Gets tiring remaking all of these once a year.

Do you plan on making new CAWS or are you done for this game consider the fact that WWE 2k18 comes out in 3 Months?!!

I'm still working on some, and I probably will continue to do so after 18 comes out. Honestly, unless they really do something to sway me, I don't plan on getting the next game. Gets tiring remaking all of these once a year.

That's a DAMN SHAME! Hate to say this but once WWE 2k18 comes out, I've do plan on getting rid of WWE 2k17 because to me, It's OUTDATED!

• 1 month later...

Archived