Scribe's CAWs (Formerly Buddhamonkey)

SardonicScribe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Nadi, Vanessa Delphine and Destiny Williams

What about Nadi, Vanessa Delphine and Destiny Williams

He hasn't had time to edit or create Nadi & Delphine but he has posted Destiny 3 weeks ago but he had to remove it! Not sure if he'll repost it or not!

Actually, Nadi and Vanessa were two of the first ones I finished. XD Nadi is among the first every year, if not the first. I'll post them all tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight.

Sweet! Just need Calgary Hit Squad, Sadie & Moxxi, and Ana Sophia and I should be good. Thanks!

Don't suppose you'd mind uploading the calgary hit squad at some point would you? Trying to fill out PWs Womens League and need another tag team.

The Calgary Hit Squad and Ana Sophia are back up. Can't do Sadie and Moxxi yet. I have to go back and check their move sets as I don't think I've even really finished their move sets yet.

Sweet! Just need Calgary Hit Squad, Sadie & Moxxi, and Ana Sophia and I should be good. Thanks!

Don't suppose you'd mind uploading the calgary hit squad at some point would you? Trying to fill out PWs Womens League and need another tag team.

The Calgary Hit Squad and Ana Sophia are back up. Can't do Sadie and Moxxi yet. I have to go back and check their move sets as I don't think I've even really finished their move sets yet.

Thanks man, will download as soon as I finish this match. :cool: Appreciate it.

Thanks man, will download as soon as I finish this match. :cool: Appreciate it.

Sho thang! My pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be worrisome. I didn't get to grab Ana Sophia. Any chance of re-uploading her and Vanessa Delphine?

Yeah, I can upload them tomorrow evening. It's not a problem.

Hope they stay up till Saturday! I think I want to grab Vanessa Delphine! Of course there are others but I'll wait till next month!

• 2 months later...

I've only just seen this now and I wish I'd seen it before! All the girls look so unique and I kinda want to download them all! Which ones are still on Community Creations?

Thank you. Much appreciated. Here's who I currently have uploaded, including a new one I just finished and one I meant to post here but somehow forgot. XD

76R84IU.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived