Is bullet club dieing

Mango kid

Maybe it where i am at but I have never seen a bullet club shirt or merch anywhere in public I still see nwo tho

But yeah it mainstream in wrestling world but I consider main stream if jumps out of it normal market

It has. Especially in Japan.

You'll see more of it depending on how well the NJPW USA shows go. If NJPW can manage to make some waves here in the US, you will definitely see casuals wearing BC merchandise, IMO...

They are the biggest wrestling stable in the world. "Casual" fans all know who they are. There are tops everywhere. Someone who only watches WWE part time, know who bullet club are.

That's mainstream.

No,i,doubt casual,fans,watch anything,but wwe

So? I don't watch MMA but I know who Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey are.

They are the biggest wrestling stable in the world. "Casual" fans all know who they are. There are tops everywhere. Someone who only watches WWE part time, know who bullet club are.

That's mainstream.

It's literally infuriating how much of a prick you can be sometimes.

That's mainstream.

This is stupid logic, even for you.

I think another factor is that they're no longer the hottest faction in New Japan. LIJ and even Suzuki Gun seem more popular than Bullet Club, now. Maybe not in America, but definitely in Japan. There were LIJ shirts everywhere at WrestleKingdom

I was gonna ask what about Los Ingobernables but then I realized what LIJ was. I personally like them better, Naito alone makes the group cooler. Current Bullet club come off as some type of poser biker club or something like that.

Archived