Asia Travels

Jmerc

Pretty cool shots! How was it in China, like the weather, atmosphere and stuff?

When I went the pollution in the air was pretty bad, there were some weird smells. It's very busy but I found the people to be very kind. Great food too!

Really love the first picture. I'm always curious how places like that is.

It was funny. People push you to buy so much stuff. I'm not into the crap they sell at markets so I was just walking with my friends. Sometimes the sellers get really aggressive and started to hit my friends to make them buy stuff lol. :lol:

Really love the first picture. I'm always curious how places like that is.

It was funny. People push you to buy so much stuff. I'm not into the crap they sell at markets so I was just walking with my friends. Sometimes the sellers get really aggressive and started to hit my friends to make them buy stuff lol. :lol:

lmao wow

pretty neat shots there man. did you find a penis ice cream cake in one of the ttraditional markets? i lol'd so hard when i find out that they make a chocolate based cone is bigger than the usual ones and even as far as joke themselves out by having a vanilla based cone normal sized and the banana based (the yellow ones) is the smallest lmaoo

This awesome. And the last one looks tumblr-esque lol

Thanks dude!

pretty neat shots there man. did you find a penis ice cream cake in one of the ttraditional markets? i lol'd so hard when i find out that they make a chocolate based cone is bigger than the usual ones and even as far as joke themselves out by having a vanilla based cone normal sized and the banana based (the yellow ones) is the smallest lmaoo

Lmao no I did not see that!! Thats hilarious!

Archived