Revolution Pro

Lil' Kazu

I used the search function and couldn't find a RevPro thread, if it's not okay to create when mods delete this.

These guys have been killing it the last 2 years haven't they? I recently watched Scurll vs Sabre and Shibata vs Riddle from their last show and WOW recommend everyone check those matches out.

Created this topic to show them some love and cause I just saw they're having The Elite (Kenny included) in a show in April, not only that but on the same show they're having KUSHIDA v ZSJ, Goto and Hiromu Takahashi.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Alright so Rev Pro has announced Hiromu Takahashi vs Marty Scurll for their April 13th show, that's gonna be sick. Also for that show they've got ZSJ vs KUSHIDA and Goto vs Zack Gibson. The Bucks will be there too.

Their Mania weekend show looks sick as well:

jJUlCCj.jpg

• 2 months later...

Going to a show on Tuesday. Can't imagine it'll be a big one, I live in a shitty little town just outside RevPro's headquarters, but it should be fun. It was RevPro I trained with for a year when they were affiliated with FWA.

I tried looking up the card. But it seems nothing has been announced so far.

Nah there isn't, I went into their site but the page for the show is empty. Will be a fun day though I'm taking some friends who have never been to an Indy show before.

I tried looking up the card. But it seems nothing has been announced so far.

Nah there isn't, I went into their site but the page for the show is empty. Will be a fun day though I'm taking some friends who have never been to an Indy show before.

Yeah, i usally look on cagematch.net. They have all the cards/events for prettty much every promotion in the world.

Revpro shows always look to be a lot of fun. Even without knowing the card beforehand the show should be a good time.

Look out for local indie wrestler El Phantasmo. He's on excursion to the UK and just made his RevPro debut. He's basically Vancouver's version of Will Ospreay. Not quite on the same level, be he regularly leaves me in awe whenever I see him live.

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/871403742029127680

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

0W7WHJh.jpg

El Phantasmo is a guy from a local wrestling company here in Vancouver called ECCW and has been with RevPro for about a month or so now. Extremely talented guy, really happy to see him get a high profile match against another great high flyer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived