______ Injured during RAW (RAW Spoiler)

Jeb ★

If it's real, then it's because Rollins already had a bad knee...hardly Joe's fault. Either way...gotta make the best out of it. If it's kayfabe, then Rollins comes back and fights Joe at Mania...if it's real, well...Joe just moves up the roster as HHH's new guy. Although, I'm not sure why HHH would turn his back on Owens just like he did to Rollins. Maybe he says that he's had enough of Owens' childish behavior.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no way that Joe doesn't get any heat for this. Even if he doesn't get let go I'm sure there will be some sort of repercussions

Why? It was an accident. I'm sure if he did it deliberately he'd be blacklisted by every major wrestling company.

Doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, he's careless in the ring and hurts guys

In a weird way, I think this helps Joe cause it really sells him as a killer.

Yup. I hope they bring up Tyson Kidd as well, would make him look even more vicious.

Then Cesaro calls out Joe.

Oh man

There's no way that Joe doesn't get any heat for this. Even if he doesn't get let go I'm sure there will be some sort of repercussions

Why? It was an accident. I'm sure if he did it deliberately he'd be blacklisted by every major wrestling company.

Doesn't matter if it was an accident or not, he's careless in the ring and hurts guys

And you know this how? If Rollins his knee was that weak it would have happened eventually. This is like the Tyson situation just a freak accident.

Small update:

Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting the injury Seth Rollins suffered on Monday's WWE Raw is legitimate, and Rollins' status for WrestleMania 33 in April is uncertain.

Rollins' tore his right ACL, MCL and medial meniscus in November 2015 which left him out of action for a number of months. The latest injury, to the same knee will be evaluated later this week.

All indications were pointing to a long-awaited match between Rollins and Triple H at WrestleMania, but those plans could now amount to nothing if Rollins is unable to compete on the grandest stage of them all. WWE officials are reportedly working on alternative plans for Triple H should Rollins be officially ruled out of action.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/45076/Seth-Rollins-Injury-Update-WrestleMania-33-Match-In-Jeopardy/

He probably didn't damage it nearly as bad as he did the first time...likely just aggravated something. Either way...once you have a really bad injury, like the one he already had...that tends to be it for most people. You can pretend that things are okay for a while...but you're always on borrowed time. No one ever recovers fully from something like that. At least they did the smart thing and held off on immediately putting the title back on him. I was wondering why they didn't...and now it makes sense. Both Rollins and the WWE brass must have been under the impression that this could happen again...he probably still had pains in his knee and was just taking it one day at a time.

Damn, sucks to be Rollins. If he's out of Mania I hope HHH doesn't put himself in another match, though.

In a weird way, I think this helps Joe cause it really sells him as a killer.

Yup. I hope they bring up Tyson Kidd as well, would make him look even more vicious.

Then Cesaro calls out Joe.

Cesaro vs Joe at Mania would be siiiiick.

So two injuries in a 17+ year career is "careless"? News to me.

For real, anyone giving Joe shit for either of the injuries he's been involved with are dumbasses.

Kidd had a career full of stiff matches. He probably had his injury building and building over time until it just happened. It's not like Joe dropped him on his head or did anything different from any of the other thousands of times that he's performed the Muscle Buster. Something in Kidd's body literally just went "welp...time to snap, lads". And when it comes to this Rollins incident...it's even more obvious that it was due to a previous injury. This literally happened because Seth planted his foot wrong when being taken down for the clutch. And to be honest...the initial injury was because Seth landed wrong. It's because of the way his legs bend. Always thought he had funny looking posture in his legs...(Posture(?) I don't know...does that only pertain to the spine?)...

Archived