______ Injured during RAW (RAW Spoiler)

Jeb ★

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it really is 8 weeks then he can just make it. If not then i understand why Triple wants to wrestle but at the same time to only build a quick angle with the boss himself in 2 months for Wrestlemania just doesnt seem right.

You understand that he probably *censored*ing loves wrestling, right? Lol. It's not hard to understand why he wants to do it.

People forget that Wrestlemania isn't built for us smarks. It's built to entice casual fans, older viewers and new fans so they can make as much money as possible. Triple H is a big name people will remember. That's why he's doing it. That's the reason we get lots of part timers at Wrestlemania.

If it really is 8 weeks then he can just make it. If not then i understand why Triple wants to wrestle but at the same time to only build a quick angle with the boss himself in 2 months for Wrestlemania just doesnt seem right.

You understand that he probably *censored*ing loves wrestling, right? Lol. It's not hard to understand why he wants to do it.

People forget that Wrestlemania isn't built for us smarks. It's built to entice casual fans, older viewers and new fans so they can make as much money as possible. Triple H is a big name people will remember. That's why he's doing it. That's the reason we get lots of part timers at Wrestlemania.

No i completely understand why its important for him to wrestle at Mania im not complaining trust me. Its just from my view it kinda sucks that hes gunna do it off a quick hotshot feud. I know thats the shitty part about injurys tho.

No i completely understand why its important for him to wrestle at Mania im not complaining trust me. Its just from my view it kinda sucks that hes gunna do it off a quick hotshot feud. I know thats the shitty part about injurys tho.

Oh, then sure, absolutely.

Small update:

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting Seth Rollins is believed to have torn his MCL in his right knee. The injury is believed to have occured when Samoa Joe took Rollins down to apply the Coquina Clutch; this is the same knee he had reconstructive surgery on in 2015. Early reports speculate Rollins will be sidelined this time for about eight weeks, which is close to Wrestlemania 33, but does not completely rule him out at this time.

As noted earlier, WWE officials reportedly met today to discuss the fallout from Rollins injury, and went over plans for Wrestlemania 33 in the event that Rollins is not cleared to return.

As for Samoa Joe, the original plan before Seth Rollins injury was to have Raw this week setup a match between Joe and Rollins at WWE Fastlane, with Rollins then going on to face Triple H at WrestleMania 33.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/801475-the-latest-backstage-news-on-seth-rollins-injury-possible-return-timetable-highlights-from-tonights-nxt-videos

Suck for everyone at this point. Of course for Seth the most. But, the only match they planned for a whole year, could be ruined at the last minute. Vince might start to think him as a liability and might not have his support like before as a main eventer and a go to guy. Samoa Joe on his first dayon the mainroster potentially lost an amazing match and a feud. I mean, of course Samoa Joe will have a good career and this won't hurt him actually, but just trying to put things in perspective. Like, one thing that could go wrong, actually went.

About him using the Pedigree...well, for other reasons it would be fine if he would dump it after beating HHH, but then again it would be cool just the same to continue using it...if that would mean that Triple H won't be ever wresling again...which I find doubtful. But still, it does, some more damage to the knees, they would be better without it for sure, but how much damage does it do? Well,can't say.

Samoa Joe vs HHH, would be an awesome feud, with Joe beeing a kind of tweener or something. Or hell even a full blown heel, while Trips is a face for a change, even for that feud only it would make sense. The Destroyers vs The Creator. Joe surpassing NXT (he killed basicly everyone there also), and now on a new warmongering path. But first he goes for the king and the creator of NXT. Hell, heel, vs heel, would be pretty good.

These bastards are gonna replace Rollins against Joe with Reigns, aren't they?

What do you mean? It seems pretty clear we'll get Strowman vs Reigns at Fastlane and Reigns vs Taker at Mania, I don't see why those plans would've changed.

Because Joe/Rollins was supposed to be a high-profile feud. Reigns/Strowman is too, but not as much and they might be tempted to scrap the Strowman feud in favor of showcasing Joe more since he's only just debuted. Idk just trying to imagine the worst case scenario since I put nothing pats them when it comes to Reigns

What do you mean? It seems pretty clear we'll get Strowman vs Reigns at Fastlane and Reigns vs Taker at Mania, I don't see why those plans would've changed.

Because Joe/Rollins was supposed to be a high-profile feud. Reigns/Strowman is too, but not as much and they might be tempted to scrap the Strowman feud in favor of showcasing Joe more since he's only just debuted. Idk just trying to imagine the worst case scenario since I put nothing pats them when it comes to Reigns

I'd say in WWE's eyes Reigns/Strowman is a much bigger feud than Joe/Rollins. Infact I'd say Joe vs Rollins is just a roadblock to HHH vs Rollins.

If anyone can be trusted to nurse Seth through a match injury wise, then it would be Triple H. I've seen him do it with Shawn before. MCL is much better news than ACL - and at least it sounds like it's just one tear this time, he destroyed everything in his knee originally.

Just be sensible with it Seth, and come back when you can. There's more Manias for you.

I still think it's a work. Keep Rollings away until week before Mania. Causes havoc for the match with HHH. Moves Samoa Joe away from Rollins, keeps that story fresh for after Mania.

Just watched again now. The way his leg going down reminds me of when Brock "Broke" HhH's arm. It was meant to be seen.. *hard to explain*.

Reckon KO will lose his title next Ppv (with Jericho supposedly departing). Or lose both on same night. Sami wins US and (can't think) how Samoa fits into the top card face/heel alignment for next Ppv and Owens loses his, Owens destroys Jericho week after, them two show down at Mania. Rollins v HhH maybe Reigns v Samoa Joe v Braun?. Goldberg v Brock. Sami 6 man ladder along with IC. Hard one.

Rusev face turn? Big Cass push? (But rumoured to be taking title off gallows and Anderson at mania). Angle?

* Finns still suppose to be at Mania! Evens it out a bit..

I'd say in WWE's eyes Reigns/Strowman is a much bigger feud than Joe/Rollins. Infact I'd say Joe vs Rollins is just a roadblock to HHH vs Rollins.

And that worries me.

I still think it's a work. Keep Rollings away until week before Mania. Causes havoc for the match with HHH. Moves Samoa Joe away from Rollins, keeps that story fresh for after Mania.

Just watched again now. The way his leg going down reminds me of when Brock "Broke" HhH's arm. It was meant to be seen.. *hard to explain*.

It's not a work. And how can you say it was meant to be seen when they didn't play it up to it at all on Raw?

I mean Jesus, why would they even do a knee injury angle with a coquina clutch?

Archived