AlexUsedCaw 2K17 *updated*

AlexUsedSplash

I'm hoping to add more of my 2K17 caws when I get a chance to finish them all up completely.

ARIK:

C1_fdheWIAAM0jg.jpg-large_zpszqmfhqzn.jp

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2002022017%2000.%20

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2002022017%2000.25_

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2002022017%2000.24_

ARIK has and always will be based off of me. It's how I'd imagine I'd present myself if I ever learnt how to wrestle. The face is my face, the tattoo on his left arm is my IRL tattoo.

Some people may know ARIK from certain caw leagues on YouTube.

Bio

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Alex John Sparkes
NATIONALITY:
British
D.O.B/AGE:
29/11/86 (30)
HOMETOWN:
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
RESIDES:
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
FEDERATION ROLES:
Wrestler
Owner

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING CAREER

RING NAME(S):
Alex J Arik
Arik
NICKNAME(S):
The Cartridge King
The Nerdy Neckbreaking Machine

The Psycho Sniper
The Certified Loner
BILLED FROM:
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
HEIGHT:
5'7"
WEIGHT:
14 stone
TRAINED BY:
Scott Barnett
Rebellion (Screech & Danoose)
CROWD AFFILIATION:
Anti-Hero
PROFESSIONAL DEBUT:
NGC episode 8
CHARACTER ANALYSIS:
Arik has had an absolute rollercoaster of a career since his emergence on NGC. Coming in as someone who was destined to be pushed back to the end of line, Arik realised at a very early stage that he controlled his own destiny. Rather than taking his time to climb the ranks he rigged up a shit load of TNT and blew up the glass ceiling that had held him back and has left a path of destruction behind him everywhere that he has gone. Even though he only stands at a below average 5'7" in Arik's brain he is a 7" tall monster who can take on any opponent. He will do anything and everything he possibly can to cause as much chaos in the ring as possible, the day that he doesn't deliver in the ring will be the day that he dies in the ring.
ALLIES:
Brent Delivine
Scott Barnett
Joey Hex
Misera
RIVALS:
AC Arthurz
Joshua Phoenix
Gavin Poole
Barry Stevens
ENTRANCE THEME:
Manchester Orchestra - Pride
Lavender Town (metal version)
Eminem - Till I collapse (remix) CURRENT
EXPERIENCE:
6 years
ACCOLADES:
Superstar of the year 2014
Mic work of the year 2014
Former CCE International Champion
First ever KAPOW champion
Affiliated Shows:
KAPOW
PURE
NAH
Formally apart of:
NGC
CCE
TXW
RWU
PWR
TIGR
WAW
CWC
LEGEND

IN WRESTLING

FINISHING MOVES
Apocoplex (Bridging Package Powerbomb)
Blazing Lariat (Clothesline From Hell)

SIGNATURE MOVES
Sniper Kick (kneeling superkick)
Clyde's Boot (Sole Food)
Solitary Confinement (Straight Jacket DDT)
Lunchbox (variations of the backstabber)
Alex Used Splash (frog splash)
BIOGRAPHY:
Sparks was brought up in a working class family where money was limited, however he and his brother always had a good supply of video games to keep them going. They owned the original NES console and would spend a lot of their time playing Duck Hunt and Super Mario. Sparkes's brother and Cousin Jack were his best friends, when he was little as at school he would get bullied from a lot of the other children. The bullying he and his brother were tormented with at school were the first signs of his psychological well being affecting his attitude. The thought that anyone would mistreat his brother that he loved fuelled his anger and would lead to multiple violent outbursts.
At 18 fortunately for Alex the bullying stopped and for his final years of school he would maintain a solid group of friends. He also maintained his love for retro games and his love for wrestling. He chose that when he finished school he would begin training to become a professional wrestler, however he would ultimately spend 4 extra years in education to try his hand at becoming a filmmaker, he went to university but left almost immediately due to hating it. At the age of 19 he went into full time work and moved out of his house to live with his girlfriend. Alex decided that he had to follow his dream of becoming a professional wrestler. With some of the money he had saved up from working Alex joined a wrestling school with the head trainer being the one and only Scott Barnett, training was hard and for Alex he had to overcome his fear of hurting others. Barnett would often pick Alex up on the fact that he was too soft in the ring, he wouldn't put any power behind his strikes and his movement would ruin the flow of his matches. Barnett would try and show Alex how to execute moves better and after 1 year of intense often 1 on 1 training Alex began to emerge as a better worker. Some say that the tough love Scott Barnett presented to Alex brought out signs of his angry past that now makes him more determined and vicious in the ring. He also chose to keep the Alex J Arik ring name and began to travel the country to face new opponents.

After more wrestling training from 2 of his now best friends Rebellion (Screech and Devlin Danoose) who he met on his travels around Britain Arik had molded quite an impressive array of combinations and impressive wrestling maneuvers into his moveset.

During his time on the UK indies Arik received the chance to wrestle an idol of his in AC Arthurz, AC would end up winning 2 back to back wins against Arik on separate shows.
Arik got signed to the NGC roster, often training with his friends and watching the shows with them backstage when one night he received word on his debut against another new member Kris Kreed, on episode 8 of the show Arik made his official on screen CAW debut in a losing effort but in the process he garnered a lot of positive comments from the fans and his peers.

After NGC died Arik would join PWR and set up his own company named KAPOW. During his off time Arik's personal life took some small hits, financially and emotionally he was broken. When he got the call from CCE to join their show he saw it as a huge chance to bounce back, however losing his debut and 3rd loss to AC Arthurz at Emergence Day was the final straw that brought out his angry childhood past. He would go on to join the group known as 'The Saints of Apostasy' and finally get a win over AC Arthurz in a first blood match at 'Relinquished' and AC has not been seen since that night. CCE ended shortly after and Arik re-signed with RWU. He made his debut in RWU by announcing that Zaiden Morgan handed the Saints of Apostasy group and North American Championship down to Arik, presenting Arik with his first ever professional championship. Arik debuted alongside Screech and Danoose, the group now lays dormant in the CAW world waiting for the next show to spread the word of their fallen leader.

Ever since the disappearance of SOA and his CCE career Arik has been focused on taking over globally as part of his 'Ariknophobia' movement he wants everyone the world round to fear him. Now with his skill set well refined to dishing punishment it could just be a matter of time until Ariknophobia turns viral.

Televised Match Record: 15-5-21

NGC:
Arik Vs Kris Kreed
Arik Vs Kris Kreed (no contest)
Arik Vs Kris Kreed Vs Bubbah Biggums

CCE:
Arik Vs AC Arthurz
Arik/Arthurz Vs SOA
Arik Vs Easton Angeles
Arik
Vs AC Arthurz (First Blood)

TTP:
Arik Vs Sythe

TXW:
Arik Vs Zachary Raiden
Arik Vs Chris Andrews

WAW:
Arik Vs Brian Amir

Legend:
Arik Vs Brian Amir

TIGR Pro:
Arik Vs Devin KONSTANTINE (No Contest)

DPW:
Joshua Phoenix Vs Arik

BDG:
Arik Vs Darren Dastardly

New York Minute Tour:
Arik Vs Scott Barnett

PWA:
Arik Vs Big Bronson

NAH:
Arik Vs Mr Champion (No Contest)
Arik Vs Brian Young
Arik Vs Brian Young (No Contest)
Arik Vs Big Bronson (Double Countout)

Arik Vs Hollis Vs Giovanni Vs Bronson Vs Payton Vs Amir (battle royal)

Arik Vs Hollis Vs Giovanni Vs Bronson Vs Payton Vs Amir (Iron Frontier)

Pure:
Arik Vs Brent Delivine
Arik Vs JP Masters

Arcadia:
Arik Vs Heraldry

KAPOW:
Arik Vs Scott Barnett
Arik Vs Chris Andrews
Arik Vs Synovis
Arik Vs James McKay
Arik Vs Barry Stevens
Arik Vs Barry Stevens
Arik Vs Tivadar The Killer
Arik Vs Joshua Phoenix
Arik Vs AC Arthurz
Arik Vs AC Arthurz
Arik Vs Gavin Poole
Arik Vs Trey Jordans
Arik Vs Frisco

Arik Vs AC Arthurz

Happy to see the legendary Arik!

I downloaded him a few weeks ago now.

Can;t wait to see your other CAW's

Cheers man, glad you enjoy it. I should be uploading a newer version soon :)

What is the Hashtag to find your creations?

Gunna re-upload him and a few others tonight with the tag 'AlexUsedSplash'

UPDATE IN THE ORIGINAL POST WITH NEW ARIK PICTURES

My second caw is Claudio Munoz. I haven't had time to write up a bio for him. The idea is he is a former under 21 football star from Spain to follow his dreams of being a pro wrestler. Very new to the sport but his confidence has driven him to where he is. At only 23 he is one of the most sought after independent talents due to his pure athleticism.

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2002022017%2000.40_

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2002022017%2000.39_

Caw number 3.

This is Kaleb Knox, this is his debut year I guess on my original roster. The idea behind the look came I guess from a colleague at work whose boyfriend had his eye knocked out by a strike from a golf club. His eye literally exploded. So I wanted to make a partially sighted wrestler.

He's fun to play as, due to his limited vision he doesn't attempt flashy dives or running offence he prefers technical wrestling and keeping the opponent close to him.

His nickname is the Cyclops... for obvious reasons.

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2003022017%2000.15_

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2003022017%2000.%20

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2003022017%2000.%20

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2003022017%2000.14_

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to say this dude but MY SLOTS ARE FULL RIGHT NOW but I hope your stuff is still there in the next couple of Months! I'm thinking by either May or June that I'll try to download your stuff!

Please say Knox is going up soon!

Seeing as Knox is quite popular I'll stick him online. I have a few more caws that I'll post up soon. I'll let you guys know when Knox goes up :)

A few new ones to add on here.

Samicide: The idea behind Samicide is the he's a schizophrenic. Outside the ring he repents his actions but when he is wrestling he becomes this alter-ego whose goal is to win at any cost. Samicide's finishing move is a folding power bomb that he calls 'The Last Breath'.

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.03_

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.%20

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.02_

Next up I have Edmund Ceever. Ceever is an 18 year pro who has never reached the top of the mountain in his career. He has won minor belts and tag championships but a main world championship has always alluded him. With his retirement from wrestling on the horizon at the rip age of 41 he wants to once and for all win the big one.

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.05_

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.06_

Next up for now is the oldest son of my most legendary creation Gavin Poole, Benedict Poole. Benedict is very much his father's son. Tributes a lot of his move set to his father, uses his legendary 'Golden rule' submission hold. He's looking to carry on his family's great name.

6ual%20Screen%20Shot%2027022017%2016.22_

• 1 month later...

Oh wow Ceever is dope and update on uploading to CC?

It has been 2 months since my last post, Not sure if he gave up or just busy with his personal life but I'm not worried about it! Maybe he'll do a response to this or maybe he will not! Wait & see I guess!

Archived