1.06 update? (XB1)

ECWDanSelby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if all the reactions from crowd noise with DLc moves is patched, other than a sig or fin? Really restricting my movesets because of the universe not reacting lol. (Although did to some). Time will tell I suppose.

they removed the hair dye face paint thing for Gallows??? lol

i mean, i know this aint THQ no more.....but thats a total THQ move.

Hindsight being 20/20, I'm very glad I never bothered to update Gallows or Anderson... figured something like this might happen.

I don't understand this.. Because there is no logical/positive reason to do this. Unless instructed to? Because it's promoting NJPW some how? I dunno. *censored*ing weird to "fix" and something that's been out only a few weeks, but not attend to bugs/glitches since release day... Lol.

Really weird.

Haven't played in a while. Did they ever fix AJ's hood in his entrance?

There's nothing to fix, it wasn't a bug. Its simply the way the models work.

Oh okay. Didn't realize that. Unfortunate. I thought it was because changing the attire wouldn't work the same as the default.

Haven't played in a while. Did they ever fix AJ's hood in his entrance?

There's nothing to fix, it wasn't a bug. Its simply the way the models work.

Oh okay. Didn't realize that. Unfortunate. I thought it was because changing the attire wouldn't work the same as the default.

It's because unlike the coat in caw mode, the coat on AJs default attire is literally a part of his model, which allows the devs to change certain things so that they move when they want it to. Same thing with Tyes kneepads and other situations in the past.

According to the patch notes on the 2K forums, they still haven't fixed the restriction that doesn't let you combine Macho Man's entrance jacket with boot tassels; Harlem Heat's entrance top with their wrist gear; or Jushin "Thunder" Liger's top with his cape. I'm sure there's other combinations that I'm not aware of that are also impossible as of 1.03.

There are two big pluses to this update though.

Number 1 is the ability to finally Dye Goldberg's beard, meanign we can now give him the current old look he's sporting.

And number 2, and this is the best one, the addition of a NEW OMG moment, a catching Scorpion Deathlock, in other words, a catching Sharpshooter submission move.

This will works great for Cesaro and Sting! :D

Number 1 is the ability to finally Dye Goldberg's beard, meanign we can now give him the current old look he's sporting.

And number 2, and this is the best one, the addition of a NEW OMG moment, a catching Scorpion Deathlock, in other words, a catching Sharpshooter submission move.

Wait what!? This i have got to see when i get off work.

I'm not religious but I know there's a verse in the bible that says "He who does not get rid of the stretch/fade logo issue in CAW mode shall be sent to the deepest depths of hell."

I mean if I were 2K, I wouldn't risk finding out if that's true or not.

Why would you replace the Very European Uppercut? More like for Bret, Tyson, Natty and Fujinami.

Finishers no longer being called by commentaries AGAIN?!?!? Well done, 2K! ?

OMG it's true, but they are silent only after finsher lands.

For example, when you do Styles Clash, they say "AJ is setting up (...)" but Cole doesn't scream "STYLES CLASH" after the move is done.

Also I've noticed that R-Truth's "what's up" taunt is "muted" (both crowd and R-Truth are silent).

Finishers no longer being called by commentaries AGAIN?!?!? Well done, 2K! ?

OMG it's true, but they are silent only after finsher lands.

For example, when you do Styles Clash, they say "AJ is setting up (...)" but Cole doesn't scream "STYLES CLASH" after the move is done.

Also I've noticed that R-Truth's "what's up" taunt is "muted" (both crowd and R-Truth are silent).

The R-Truth taunt has been muted since the game came out.

Archived