1.06 update? (XB1)

ECWDanSelby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some have been reporting that the *beep* that used to be heard when The Club was introduced in the match up screen has been fixed. The same can be said for corner comebacks... those have also (allegedly) been fixed.

From another forum:

So far i noticed

-Fixed Beep sound for the club pre match

-Fixed corner Comebacks

-Fixed the speed of Sids gut kick before the cobra clutch slam.... i noticed it looked too fast but wasn't a major complaint of mine and i was happy to see it got addressed

-WCCW, WWE classic 2 and WCW 2 Mini trons added

The patch is out on the PS4 (NA) too. I'm downloading it right now (3.720GB)

Hopefully, the auto reversal has been removed or an option given to turn it off or on, a few moves needed sound effects added. We'll see...

I havent gotten it yet. I've gotten updates for two other games this morning but nothing for WWE 2k17

Post number 400 woot woot lol

From another forum:

So far i noticed

-Fixed Beep sound for the club pre match

-Fixed corner Comebacks

-Fixed the speed of Sids gut kick before the cobra clutch slam.... i noticed it looked too fast but wasn't a major complaint of mine and i was happy to see it got addressed

-WCCW, WWE classic 2 and WCW 2 Mini trons added

Does anyone have screenshots of what the new Mini Trons look like?

The patch is out on the PS4 (NA) too. I'm downloading it right now (3.720GB)

Hopefully, the auto reversal has been removed or an option given to turn it off or on, a few moves needed sound effects added. We'll see...

I havent gotten it yet. I've gotten updates for two other games this morning but nothing for WWE 2k17

Post number 400 woot woot lol

Never mind just poped up and as always i need to delete a game or two for it two download and i have 45Gbs free smh im sick of that sony Bs

Yeah not gonna lie, I expected something more substantial for what could be the last patch.

Basically what I said in my video. Was expecting a bit more but honestly as long as the comebacks work and nothing else is broke I'm happy.

The tag Team bug is still in place. Had a match with Billie and Peyton vs Asuka and Tomoka Nakagawa and when Billie and Peyton entered the ring, Asuka and Tomoka were still in the ring ignoring that Billie and Peyton almost moved through their bodies to pass through. -.-

they removed the hair dye face paint thing for Gallows??? lol

i mean, i know this aint THQ no more.....but thats a total THQ move.

Hindsight being 20/20, I'm very glad I never bothered to update Gallows or Anderson... figured something like this might happen.

So this year, we are not getting any updated entrances?

Probably not. It's not a planned thing, they mo-capped those entrances last year already and didn't have time to finish animating them. That's why you got new ones.

Archived