Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Official WWE Fastlane Discussion Thread

Just to add to that Styles discussion. Neckbeard...after my post I randomly read your point about getting to fight a McMahon is actually no small point. And i have to agree with that to be honest.

I was just trying to explain some of the point Gen was also saying...about busting ass and all that stuff that I also said earalier. Tough that top match for the title is actually going to Bray Wyatt who more than deserves a top match....so yes, it's not that bad. As oppose to KO who had to be in that shit segment with Goldberg. Both guys are far from "buried" and that crap. And I wouldn't even say that peopel actually bitch about Styles being misstreated that much, at least I didn't pick it up...I don't know.

With all that said, and even tough I agree his match is definetly "not that bad", something smells really fishy there

EDIT: lmao, I was reffering to your old nick. I respect the beard ;)

Edited by aono55

Yeah. Guess I just lumped you in that crowd. My bad.

...but I don't think it is fishy. I think it's as simple as Styles can get a good match out of Shane at this point in the latter's career. Plus Orton/Wyatt has been building for ages.

I wish people would stop moaning about Styles not being in the main event and/or a title match at Mania. He's been in WWE for a year and this is only his second Mania, give it time.

Funny, because if they brought in AJ Styles aged 53 for a part time Mania main event, no one would complain.