Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi and YAMATO Uploaded *Naomichi Marufuji uploaded*

Y2Kreturn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be crazy, but I can't find your Yoshino. I can find the other two, and they are fricking amazing, but your Yoshino seems to have vanished. Any chance you could reup it?

Yoshino is still up (I checked). Try open Doi on CC and go to "More creations" and there should be Yoshino and YAMATO aswell.

I'm loving that Marufuji, though I'd change the hair. Maybe 4th row, 2nd column.

Based on the Wrestle Kingdom game, that hair may be the closest.

Head to head comparison (literally).

WWE_2_K17_20170213091821_Kopie.jpg

To be honest, I'm not bought on any hairstyle in the game for him. In the end I'll probably just pich one and change as everyone like ^^

Marufuji up. TAGS NAOMICHI MARUFUJI / NOAH / NJPW. Enjoy

I think Marufuji seems a bit off to me. The face and hair seem to be different then pics and matches I've seen of him. It's nice, but the head can use a change-up or something.

I think Marufuji seems a bit off to me. The face and hair seem to be different then pics and matches I've seen of him. It's nice, but the head can use a change-up or something.

Hair are a problem in general, so none of them look accurate. For the face I would need explanations on what seems off.

Hair are a problem in general, so none of them look accurate. For the face I would need explanations on what seems off.

There are a couple Marufuji's up on CC that look good. I'm not sure on what they did differently, except use a different hair style.

There are a couple Marufuji's up on CC that look good. I'm not sure on what they did differently, except use a different hair style.

I admit that the hair choice is debatable at best. Problem is, at least the ones I saw, on CC have a current attire and they tried to replicate the current hairstyle. What this hairstyle I choose is lacking the fringe he used to have, but there are no hairstyles that have that (or the ones who do look just silly imo). I tried to fix that with a texture and it looked awful (Logos and attires are my weakness at CAWs). If someone knows how to fix it, please let me know and I see what I can do to improve.

Archived