Current WWE Roster Attributes 2017

Squishy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CuddlyCorey - I've thrown around the idea of doing that but because this is WWE-centric, that could be a little difficult. As all attributes here are based around WWE and it's sort of their thing that other promotions aren't up to their level, attributes for non-WWE performers would have to be lower than most people would like them to be. So to avoid all of the hassle, arguing back and forth with people, I won't be doing them.

@CuddlyCorey - I've thrown around the idea of doing that but because this is WWE-centric, that could be a little difficult. As all attributes here are based around WWE and it's sort of their thing that other promotions aren't up to their level, attributes for non-WWE performers would have to be lower than most people would like them to be. So to avoid all of the hassle, arguing back and forth with people, I won't be doing them.

Ahh, when you put it like that...I gotcha.

Great work by the way, I've used almost every one of your formulas in the game, and my Universe runs more smoothly now.

I did "up" Jinder Mahal's though a teeny bit, now that he's getting a push. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man! Great job on these. I was wondering if you could help me out on attributes for a few of my CAWs?

Right now I'm working on Sunny and Red Rooster. (Yeah, I know... old school.) But I've got no idea how to figure out what someone's attributes should be in any sort of accurate way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived