66 replies to this topic

#1 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  • Twitter: Squish_Official

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:48 PM

Welcome to the Official Current WWE Roster Attributes 2017! I'll edit this post to fix attributes and add more Superstars/Divas so it will be easier for others to find one that they want.

Anytime you see a 10, it's 100.

Attributes

Spoiler

Abilities

Spoiler

Special thanks

Spoiler

Edited by Squishy, 29 September 2017 - 12:15 PM.

#2 CeeDee3

CeeDee3

New Talent

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Gamertag: CeeDee3
  • SEN (PS3): CreekBoyCD3
  • Twitter: Chuck_Dee_

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

Awesome! Glad you're back!

#3 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,933 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

Good to see you back man. Can't wait to try these later in-game. :)

#4 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Do you have a system for these? How do you decide the attributes? Also, would you have any slider suggestions to go along with this?

#5 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

@AgeofSandow

I do have a system for the attributes, but it's sort of outdated, with some parts not working all too well as it's the same one I used with '14, but I will be making corrects to it.

I don't want to give out my system. In some respects, it's easy enough to figure out if you're paying attention, I've had someone messaging me, asking this and that, being a cool person and they've pieced together parts of the system without me telling them. That wasn't a dig or anything.

No slider suggestions. Usually I've found them on here or just settled with changing the game difficulty.

Edited by Squishy, 29 January 2017 - 12:24 PM.

#6 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

Thanks for that list.

I see some wrestlers has no attribute change like Finn Balor, is it because the list is still in ''Work in progress'' or because the default attribute is accurate already?

#7 sheepherderz

sheepherderz

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

So you have a system for '14. That means you can convert these for last-gen version?

#8 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:05 PM

@HiryuMK

"Without further ado, attributes for NXT TakeOver: San Antonio and the Royal Rumble!"

@sheepherderz

What's the difference between current gen and last gen in regards to attributes? You can message me if you want.

#9 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:38 PM

It's cool. I'll try some of these out(especially 205/NXT)

#10 theblasterkid

theblasterkid

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • SEN (PS3): The_Blaster_Kid

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

Interesting...I was looking for something like this for missing people from the game like Rhyno, NXT, and 205 Live rosters without changing everyone's attributes too much as I'm not good at doing attributes. I'm great at doing move-sets though. What about abilities and skills?

#11 sheepherderz

sheepherderz

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

These are the last-gen attributes (just like 2K14): strike power, grapple power, submission, strike defense, grapple defense, speed, jump, agility, adrenaline, recovery, toughess, durability, charisma, tag team.

These are different enough from current-gen, could you do something with them?

Edited by sheepherderz, 31 January 2017 - 12:07 PM.

#12 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Scoops Ahoy

• Members
  • 5,267 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

Interesting...I was looking for something like this for missing people from the game like Rhyno, NXT, and 205 Live rosters without changing everyone's attributes too much as I'm not good at doing attributes. I'm great at doing move-sets though. What about abilities and skills?

I use an Excel spreadsheet that I saw posted on a different forum to edit in-game abilities/skills. And I'm still finding it completely laughable that the developers at 2K had the "top rope diver" ability equipped on Nia Jax.

Edited by NegativeCreep, 31 January 2017 - 12:58 PM.

#13 Ted Gordy

Ted Gordy

Opener

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TedGordy & Mike Hayes

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

When I download NJPW CAWS, I always edit them so the "Universe" more competitive and realistic. It can be a pain in the ass, but it's well worth it in the end because of the enjoyment.

#14 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

@theblasterkid - All in-game wrestlers will have their attributes edited along with anyone current on the roster, unless I miss someone. I'm not doing abilities or skills. I leave them default. That being said, I use AgeofSandow's movesets, he changes abilities and skills, I suggest using them.

@sheepherderz - I'm sorry to say that I won't be editing attributes for both gens. You can go into my 2k14 attributes topic, they might still be helpful.

#15 theblasterkid

theblasterkid

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • SEN (PS3): The_Blaster_Kid

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

I use an Excel spreadsheet that I saw posted on a different forum to edit in-game abilities/skills. And I'm still finding it completely laughable that the developers at 2K had the "top rope diver" ability equipped on Nia Jax.

I guessing you're using Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican WWE 2K17 Attribute Project Spreadsheet.

@theblasterkid - All in-game wrestlers will have their attributes edited along with anyone current on the roster, unless I miss someone. I'm not doing abilities or skills. I leave them default. That being said, I use AgeofSandow's movesets, he changes abilities and skills, I suggest using them.

@sheepherderz - I'm sorry to say that I won't be editing attributes for both gens. You can go into my 2k14 attributes topic, they might still be helpful.

Thanks! I'll use the move-sets for a bit of reference and do a couple of tweaks.

#16 MondayNightWar2012

MondayNightWar2012

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:03 PM

Why the attributes are long? Is it for both superstars and movesets? I'm just asking because I'm a little Confused about it

#17 CeeDee3

CeeDee3

New Talent

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Gamertag: CeeDee3
  • SEN (PS3): CreekBoyCD3
  • Twitter: Chuck_Dee_

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

Why the attributes are long? Is it for both superstars and movesets? I'm just asking because I'm a little Confused about it

Well the attributes are long bud. At least on current gen.

Edited by CeeDee3, 09 February 2017 - 10:40 PM.

#18 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:29 PM

Attribute updates for Elimination Chamber!

#19 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

I've been adding more attributes but not making update posts. Not sure exactly what I've added since Elimination Chamber but it's been a lot.

This week does mark the addition of women's attributes! Today I added RAW. I intend to have Smackdown women added tomorrow. By Wednesday I'd like to have NXT women added. All in time for WrestleMania!

#20 Squishy

Squishy

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

Smackdown women added!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Attributes, Current, 2017, WWE