Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cngjl1986

WWE 2K18 Custom Cover thread!

It’s Time.... Once Again.... For Everybody... To Come Aboard the WWE 2K18 Custom Cover thread! Please feel free to share your artwork here!

My first cover design featuring none other than the first 2017 WWE Hall of Famer... KURT ANGLE!

wwe_2k18_design_1_by_cngjl1986-dawr5w2.j

That's awesome! Angle will probably be a pre-order bonus but I sure would love it if he was in the main game and got the Stone Cold or Brock Lesnar treatment.

dude, thats cool that Goldberg retweeted ya! maybe AJ will do it to. thats crisp cover! dude, 2K should hire ya.

dude, thats cool that Goldberg retweeted ya! maybe AJ will do it to. thats crisp cover! dude, 2K should hire ya.

Too bad, AJ did not do that :( Anyway, thanks for your compliments dude! Really appreciate that :)

Hey mate, love your covers/art always look forward to when u start a new cover thread.

Here's mine, still hoping for an undertaker special edition lol.

1486915534441_zpsbwh5rh0n.png

The brand split hopefully increases the chance of a return for multiple cover people. I would like to see Kevin Owens or Seth Rollins facing off with AJ Styles

That cover above makes me want the game to go back to being SmackDown vs RAW again. Fantastic work!