Best Japanese wrestlers ?

Not the right place to ask, really...(this section is about the WWE 2K17 video game)...

But, some of the top people in NJPW are guys like Kazuchika Okada, Kushida, Kota Ibushi, Hiromu Takahashi...as well as non-Japanese born wrestlers such as Kenny Omega, Will Ospreay, etc. Of course, this is all subjective. I actually like a number of the smaller names more than the ones listed above.

Kazuchika Okada(NJPW)

Hiroshi Tanahashi(NJPW)

Tomohiro Ishii(NJPW)

Tetsuya Naito(NJPW)

KUSHIDA(NJPW)

Hiromu Takahashi(NJPW)

Katsuyori Shibata(NJPW)

Minoru Suzuki(NJPW)

Shingo Takagi(Dragon Gate)

Naruki Doi(Dragon Gate)

Katsuhiko Nakajima(Pro Wrestling NOAH)

Naomichi Marufuji(Pro Wrestling NOAH)

Taiji Ishimori(Pro Wrestling NOAH)

Go Shiozaki(Pro Wrestling NOAH)

Jun Akiyama(AJPW)

Kento Miyahara(AJPW)

Kota Ibushi(free agent)

Just to name a few.

That list is a good reference for a download list for 2k17. I only saw obe Njpw match with Nakamura for a intercontinental title. I didn't catch his opponent's name. He looked like some young newbie. I wouldn't mind downloading him.

Thats where it was till it got moved from there. Its was suppose to be a download list for WWE 2k17 but some jackass reported it and asked to be moved to here witch is now out of place but oh well not my falt.

That list is a good reference for a download list for 2k17. I only saw obe Njpw match with Nakamura for a intercontinental title. I didn't catch his opponent's name. He looked like some young newbie. I wouldn't mind downloading him.

Thats where it was till it got moved from there. Its was suppose to be a download list for WWE 2k17 but some jackass reported it and asked to be moved to here witch is now out of place but oh well not my falt.

It's not out of place... Look at the topic title.

It has no business being in a Gaming section.

Archived