LoneZero Movesets (Updated 06/20/17)

LoneZero36

Well, Sandow just did their set's. I don't think mine would be any different. I'm using his as well.

Also, sorry for Itami and Balor sets, I apparently didn't save my finish sets and uploaded half finished sets, I'm reworking both as well as Punk's and Bryan's. Sorry for that.

Maybe, I made a set awhile back but it's still more NXT then main roster since he hasn't done too much variety since coming to Raw and Smackdown, I wanna update, test, and tweak it some more before I upload it. I dunno when I'll update next, still typing out every set I've made and I'm researching Kenny Omega and Okada for '16-'17 sets for each. I have an Asuka set and a current Neville set I'd like to upload soon too.

I am but they can take up to a few hours to type up, I dunno how the sets are on 360 and ps3 but on ps4 there very tedious. I'm almost halfway through the sets, I'm also reworking and tweaking them so they will all be new.

to go faster I'm not gonna type out taunts, abilities or skills. So that should speed it up.

I typed today, CM Punk, Finn Balor, Triple H, and currently typing out Seth Rollins. Just typing out those 4 has taken me over three hours. xD

I still have to type up Joe, Reigns, Shango, Itami, Bayley, TJP, Mcintyre, Strong, and Albert

• 3 weeks later...

Archived