WolfgangJT's Batista (Old school Batista now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

6/7: Old School Batista...now uploaded (2 attires):

Tags: WolfgangJT, Batista

Tista_OS-01face.png

Tista_OS-02attire1.png
Tista_OS-03attire2.png

2/4: All 4 attires now previewed and Uploaded. Enjoy!!

Hashtags: Batista, WolfgangJT

Face.png

image.png

Attire 1:
Attire_1.png

Attire 2: Blue-Tista

Bluetista_Face.png

Attire_2.png

Attire 3:

Attire3.png

Attire 4:

Attire4.png

Update posted: coloring edited in various areas (still working on finalizing), and nose texture added to....skin color made more saturated and darker.. Facial hair on sides still left to be finished.

@Ernez...is it possibly the facial hair going all the way to the lip? Just noticed that...could easily fix (he does usually have a small area of skin between his lips and his facial hair. Hopefully the color updates of the skin help alleviate the lip color issue...skin color was too dull and light initially. Let me know.

Hey Wolf'! This is looking good, man! The lower half of the texture has a bit more contrast than the top though giving it an odd shine. Probably not very noticeable ingame though. Other than that I'd say about adding an ingame facial hair over the top of the texture as the low resolution is very visible at the sides making it look unrealistic.

Are the body figs still a WIP?

Hey Wolf'! This is looking good, man! The lower half of the texture has a bit more contrast than the top though giving it an odd shine. Probably not very noticeable ingame though. Other than that I'd say about adding an ingame facial hair over the top of the texture as the low resolution is very visible at the sides making it look unrealistic.

Body figs were final, but if you have a suggestion, let me know...we can only change parts this year, can't tweak by sliders like we used to.

Also, due to some complaints on the face texture, decided to do a re-try on the face with a new texture. Kinda liking the results myself.

Let me know what you think....coloring still needs to be worked out/fixed.

batista_remake.png

Body figs were final, but if you have a suggestion, let me know...we can only change parts this year, can't tweak by sliders like we used to.

Also, due to some complaints on the face texture, decided to do a re-try on the face with a new texture. Kinda liking the results myself.

batista_remake.png

That's WAY better Wolfie, near perfect actually. If I had to offer some constructive criticism I'd try to blend in the face texture a bit more because at the moment it's noticeable. BTW: What attires do you plan to make Bluetista, WM 30 or Promo ?

batista_remake.png

That's WAY better Wolfie, near perfect actually. If I had to offer some constructive criticism I'd try to blend in the face texture a bit more because at the moment it's noticeable. BTW: What attires do you plan to make Bluetista, WM 30 or Promo ?

Just posted the full update...that should fix the issues in the blending. That had to still be worked on as of previous shot. Hope that's better. :)

Attire 1 previewed as well. Attire 2, not sure yet, debating. Had someone ask for Blue-Tista, but not really my favorite look of him, nor one of his better eras.

batista_remake.png

Just posted the full update...that should fix the issues in the blending. That had to still be worked on as of previous shot. Hope that's better. :)

Attire 1 previewed as well. Attire 2, not sure yet, debating. Had someone ask for Blue-Tista, but not really my favorite look of him, nor one of his better eras.

True but would make him stand out like a S.O.B. which could be a Double Edged Sword but personally I'd love to see his current attire you made and his red shorts or 2012 Black Vest look he had before he left. http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/5/4/6/134645/cuts/49batista_480x480.jpg

batista_remake.png

True but would make him stand out like a S.O.B. which could be a Double Edged Sword but personally I'd love to see his current attire you made and his red shorts or 2012 Black Vest look he had before he left. http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/5/4/6/134645/cuts/49batista_480x480.jpg

Well...decided to do Blue-Tista...which funny, I actually like how it came out. lol. So preview now posted. ;)

batista_remake.png

Well...decided to do Blue-Tista...which funny, I actually like how it came out. lol. So preview now posted. ;)

Yeah that looks pretty damn sick bro. I love it !!! :D :D :D

Very nice work on this, Wolfgang! Glad to see you're cranking out some CAWs again. Just downloaded this one.

Btw - Batista's name is in the Presentation Name under "Last Name". I didn't notice it until I played a match with your 'Tista.

Archived