Cannot download CAWS from specific CAW makers (PS4)

xphen0m

I want to download the Jeff Jarrett from TyrantCreations. He looks great.

However, I'm running into a glitch on community creations. I can't download ANY CAWS from this creator. When I try to, I get the 1,000 logo limit message. Yet, I just went and downloaded two caws with a combined 40 logos. My logo count is at 890 and the data size is at 220/922 mb. I tried a few days ago and deleted two CAWS and all of their logos and got the same problem.

I'm not sure what to tell you but I've had that keep popping up on me too and noticed it's only certain caws by certain creators. I downloaded other caws just fine from someone else and didn't get that message, but every time I try to dl gamefreak's updated ricochet it keeps happening. It even let me dl the older one but not the updated one.

I want to download the Jeff Jarrett from TyrantCreations. He looks great.

However, I'm running into a glitch on community creations. I can't download ANY CAWS from this creator. When I try to, I get the 1,000 logo limit message. Yet, I just went and downloaded two caws with a combined 40 logos. My logo count is at 890 and the data size is at 220/922 mb. I tried a few days ago and deleted two CAWS and all of their logos and got the same problem.

Sometimes you need to check the size of logos. Maybe Tyrant's caw use 512x512 size of logos, that will cause the big size memory. Try to remove logos from your local that comes with the bigger size / 512x512.

I think I am having this same problem. I wanted a CAW with quite a few tattoo's so went and deleted about twenty logos I was not using and it still popped up the 1000 max warning. So I went back and deleted another 15 and again, same warning. I doubt the CAW I was after has 35 logos...

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with all of Tyrant's caws. It is his caws and also those of his that have been re-uploaded by others. I have heaps of logo spaces, it has nothing to do with the logos, but I still get the 1000 logo limit error. I have about 50 logo spaces and am trying to download Steve Blackman.

Archived