Promotion Talent Raid! I Need Help!

Brokebottle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

CWANN1b.jpg

Brandon X vs George Terror

George Terror wanted an opportunity from our GM and instead of waiting for that opportunity he made his own. Terror attacked Brandon X trying to make a name for himself at the expense of BX. But he may have bitten off more than he can chew.....see what happens at BPW: World Tour

Uh3Gvwj.jpg

Aaron Wolf vs Jack Lewis in a Falls Count Anywhere match

Both of these competitors have some unfinished business with each other. We will see who can surive at BPW: World Tour.

xABbocU.jpg

Johari vs Nora Perez for the BPW Women's Championship

This is arguably one of the hottest fueds going into World Tour. Both of these women are amazing in the ring and both have proven they can be champions. There are both worthy contenders to carry the BPW Womens Division further. But our GM has made a special announcement to this match whomever wins the match the loser can not contend for the title until the winner has lost it. So we will see what Women can come out on top at BPW: World Tour

4vvTjSX.jpg

Adrian Walker vs El Loco for the BPW World Championship

Walker decided to turn in his golden ticket immediate to get his chance at the World title. But the only thing in his way this the Leader of Omega El Loco. So far we only had a verbal confrontation with the two competitors so this will be their first match against each other. Will the Adrian Walker win big or will El Loco retain?

Make sure to catch BPW: World Tour on twitch.tv/brokebottle May 30th 1-2pm EST

Thank you all so much for the support this would be Brokebottle Pro Wrestling 3rd ever special event (PPV)

Also if anyone can help me with some royalty free music it will be much appreciated

If you're in need of any heel characters feel free to use my creation Tyson Dante, a stiff strikin' whisky drinkin' satanist, you should be able to find just by searching for Toosuite or Tyson Dante, I would prefer you use the most recent one because he had a massive overhaul.

Feel free not to if you like, Brokebottle, but an updated version of BX went up a wee little while ago. Mostly the same, but with some added tattoos. I know you had an immense amount of trouble finding him the first time though so don't feel the need to if you don't want to. :cool:

Tags are GMP, BRANDON_X, and caws.wst

Added the underscore to Brandon X specifically because it might make it a bit easier to track him down. Wish they'd fix the damn search engine. A quick search after uploading using only the BRANDON_X tag had him as the second caw in the list, so it seems to have worked.

what are his tags again?

@Toosuite he has some finishers some other superstars have do you mind me changing them?

No problemo

anyone you would like me to change it to?

your choice dude

• 3 weeks later...

So for those of you that have been watching BPW what do you guys think of the story lines and matches that have happened? Like do you guys like any of the matches, what have been your favorites, favorite rivalry, ppv, even wrestler? I'm trying to see what people think and maybe if i get enough responses maybe i will be my own slammy show lol. Also our next special event is Livewire kind of like WWE's Summerslam I'm trying to look for a top guy or gal to face one of my people in a 1 off special cross promotional match. Thanks in advance for those who reply

Well I kinda like what going on in the women's division since my characters have a stake in that division.

so sorry x zero i have been busy the past couple of days Nora Perez's theme song is fabulous 2 in game.

QYGkyTA.jpg

We are finally here. The biggest special event of the summer Livewire. (think Summerslam) Of course all the titles will be defended Amber Mitchell vs Nora Perez for the BPW womens title, Omega vs Brothers Grimm for the BPW tag team titles, Tarek Arafa vs Victor for the BPW internet title, Jack Lewis vs El Loco in a ladders match for the BPW World title. Also the epic rivalries between Owen Wilson vs Even WIlson and George Terror vs Brandon X. And a special July 4th challenge by Reed Myers. Check out the stream live 4th July 1pm EST on twitch.tv/brokebottle Thank you guys so much

• 5 weeks later...

I have a few questions for you all?

What should i call my Wrestlemania style PPV?

Who other than your creations do you like in the promotion?

Will you guys be making these creations again for 2K18?

pXaaup8.jpg

BPW Internet title match Tarek Arafa © vs Victor

Both of these men have shown they can beat each other and both men have shown they can be Internet champions. Arafa has stated that he is the prodigy of BPW and that he is the only Internet champion. Victor stated that he will do anything in his power to become internet champion again.

qd0B8DI.jpg

BPW Women's title match Amber Mitchell © vs Melissa Holmes

After her successful defense of her title, Mitchell waited to see who will face her next. The women was her best friend Melissa Holmes who became number one contender. After speaking to both women the both said that they are still best friends but at Resurgence it is all about the Women's title.

K5XbUmr.jpg

AJ Punk vs Hannibal Styles Falls Count Anywhere

AJP has told the BPW universe that Hannibal is not a star but AJ Punk is and he wants to be treated as one. Hannibal wanted the match to be a F.C.A. match because he wanted to AJP not that he is a star but just that he is a better wrestler.

86tkA9c.jpg

BPW Tag Team title match Omega © vs Brothers Grimm

This rivalry is simple both teams have shown that they are the best in BPW. These teams have been going at it for months and we will see who is the most dominate team at Resurgence.

Y4YebDQ.jpg

BPW World title match El Loco © vs Johnny Holloway vs Jack Lewis vs Knock Out vs Reed Myers vs Aaron Wolf in a Elimination Chamber match

This is BPW's first ever Elimination Chamber match at it is for the biggest prize in Brokebottle Pro Wrestling.

Show will be aired on twitch.tv/brokebottle at 1pm EST on August 8th

Well I don't think you've actually used Prince Amir Ali yet - (but I'm still credited, which is cool :laugh: )

I will be making him for 2k18, but he'll have a revised name - I don't want to use Ali any more because of Mustapha Ali. I'm playing around with a few ideas for 17, so might upload him at some point.

bA6BJik.jpg

Our next Special Event is Wild Card and it is a fan voted show.

Vote: The match type for the BPW World Championship match at Wild Card.

A. TLC

B. Normal

C. Last man standing

Vote: #1 Contender s for the BPW Tag Team Champions at Wild Card?

A. Walkers

B. Requiem

C. Anarchists

D. Brandon X and Mike Edwards

Vote: #1 Contender for the BPW Women’s championship at Wild Card?

A. Crystal

B. Eliza Black

C. Alexia Hale

D. Reah Leon

Vote: The match type for the BPW Internet Championship match at Wild Card.

A. Falls Count Anywhere

B. Ladder

C. Steel Cage

Archived