Promotion Talent Raid! I Need Help!

Brokebottle

Ain't the community creations great? I used my tag and I even had trouble finding them I'll admit.

So I might have got a workaround.

If you go upload date: less than a month

sort: most recent

Hashtag 1: Mr. 3000GT

Hashtag 2: Mr.3000GT

Then scroll down a bit you might be able to find three of mine sitting together.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you go to one of the members of the nuclear reactor there is an option to see other caws by the uploader, that should get you what you're looking for. Yeah, CCs search is broken as all hell/

If you still need a face woman you could pick up Amber Mitchell with the tag "AUXDESIGNS."

Finishers: Amber Alert(White Noise) and E.I.A/Encased in Amber(Muta Lock)
One of her signatures has been replaced by the Headscissor DDT until 619 is fixed.
Theme: "Back for More" by Five Finger Death Punch/In game Sasha theme

If you need two her tag partner, Melissa Holmes is also up.
Finisher: Holmes Sweet Home (Fisherman DDT)

Tag attires are there second attires
Bella Entrance
Summer Rae Theme
Tag finisher: Fall from Grace (Grand Amplitude)
Victory: Los Matadores

If you need a face guy, I have one on CC already.

Tag: Alexameandros

Bio:

Name: Doc Elzras Kase "The Exorcist"

Height: 7'4"

Weight: 700 lbs.

Alignment: Face

Origin: City of Angels

Signatures: Baptism by Fire (Two Handed Chokebomb), Gigantocanrana (Hurricanrana)

Finishers: Final Exorcism (Two-Handed Chokeslam 3,), Grand Exorcism (Elevated Triangle Choke)

Entrance music: Voyage 2 (?)

Dr. Kase comes from one of my science fantasy novels, so if you want to take off his wings for example, you can. He's basically a gigantic exorcist and has supernatural powers in the book.

He has a long white/grey beard and wears a black leather vest over his clothing.

Face Personality Traits.

Easygoing, intelligent, compassionate, friendly, protective, but angry if you piss him off. A bit cowardly at times.

A member of a group of giant, bearded Exorcists, Kase has his work cut out for him dealing with troubled souls while he has his own inner angels and demons to worry about.

Thanks everyone for the help. Well very soon I will be posting the showcase (which will be live streamed on YouTube) of all the amazing CAWs i have received and that will be apart of Brokebottle Pro Wrestling. I will also go over the 1st episode of BPW and its match card. The Showcase and 1st episode will be on YouTube. I will post it here when those episodes go live and I will make sure that everyone will get there proper shoutouts and credit within the show.

You can use the Brothers Grimm! They make for an excellent tag team, but also great solo superstars! Everything you need to know can be found on this thread!

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475473-anthony-and-austin-elden-the-brothers-grimm/?p=10714129

Easiest tag to use to find them is - SketchPanic

Nice! Great work.

Sorry if his traits seem a bit flat, though I shouldn't have given a flat description for Kase. I should have at least included his negative traits as well. In the book, he is a member of an anti-fascist, anti-demon group of Exorcists. Failing to rescue his grandson's life from the demons, the Exorcist Kase is on a mission to prevent more innocent victims from falling to the "Antichrist" and Demiurge Lord Neraos Ahriman (Lucifer)--The Lord of Brilliance and Darkness. The setting of the book takes place thousands of years into the future.

Kase can also be (and sorry for breaking down his traits into adjectives again) ruthless, nasty, greedy, absent minded, overly emotional, overbearing, hypocritical, self righteous, all to a fault, etc. In the story, he's not well liked by many (same could be said for the Exorcists in general). As for all of his traits, It depends on what state of mind he's in. He's supposed to be a fully three dimensional character and have flaws like any other human being. Sorry if I didn't give a fuller description of him before.

I understand VIVIsectVI i didnt mean to make it sound like he is flat at all. I was just giving all the people the general ideas of who the superstars were. When the show starts i will try to show most of that.

No worries. It was my fault for not giving enough information. Sorry about that.

Archived