Promotion Talent Raid! I Need Help!

Brokebottle

So some of these CAWs I have seen are really awesome and I really want to use some of them in a promotion I am creating. IDK where i can post the vids but i will most likely try youtube. Instead of going through and individually asking you all awesome creators.I want you all that think you are interested to post the CAW in this post. I play of PS4 and I need it all Superstars, women, tag teams and even factions if you all have any. I would need the tags to find them. And i would also need their bios? Like their finisher/Signature names, Personality traits, attitudes, backgrounds. I will try to stay loyal to the character the best i can while writing the episodes. I will shoutout to all the creators of the CAWs i use in the promotion. The first episode will be a draft and most likely Battle Royals just to show off all the talent. And if any of you all can help outside of CAWs let me know it would be appreciated.

Sorry the Promotion name is BPW(Brokebottle Pro Wrestling)

Titles:BPW World Title

BPW Tag Team titles

BPW Women's title

BPW Internet title

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind you using any of my guys so long as I'm given proper credit. Note that i'm currently working on a big update to my page though (the GMPorium) so if you want to take a look at that and want to use any of my guys i'm cool with it.

Just updated it. Should be the top thread. If not, here you go.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/475004-the-gmporium-2k17-edition-big-update/

Should note, I need to update Brandon Xs information so the stuff there at the moment is accurate. Everything else is though, more or less.

Should note, I need to update Brandon Xs information so the stuff there at the moment is accurate. Everything else is though, more or less.

are you doing bios for all of them? Some of the people i am interested in have none.

are you doing bios for all of them? Some of the people i am interested in have none.

Eventually yeah. Feel free to tell me who you're interested in and i'll update them first.

THE REQUIEM, The Nuclear Reactor, Aaron Wolf, Scotty Dean Lewis (S.D.L) are all the caws im interested in and need a bio for. Also i need to know if they are heels or faces.

EDIT: I need to know if Tarek Arafa is a heel or face

And i want to stay as true as i can to their characters

Can use mine; most of the details are in my thread. My stuff goes by the hashtag Akira19 or drfumbles, and is only made by the accounts, akira19 or ponkeymasta.

Corporal Evans , Eliza Black, Johari, Crystal, Dominik Kova are CAWs im interested Can And can you send me their bios? Like their finisher/Signature names, Personality traits, attitudes, backgrounds and heel/face.I want to stay true to their characters as possible. Thank you

Can use mine; most of the details are in my thread. My stuff goes by the hashtag Akira19 or drfumbles, and is only made by the accounts, akira19 or ponkeymasta.

Corporal Evans , Eliza Black, Johari, Crystal, Dominik Kova are CAWs im interested Can And can you send me their bios? Like their finisher/Signature names, Personality traits, attitudes, backgrounds and heel/face.I want to stay true to their characters as possible. Thank you

Don't really have elaborate bios, but can provide some of the other details:

Evans is pretty much always a heel, and has a fairly smashmouth/no-nonsense demeanor.

Black is very much a small name/ big ego, type of heel, who always feels the need to prove herself.

Johari is a very cryptic tweener, who fully embraces the notion of chaotic neutral.

Crystal is a fun-loving party girl, who loves to showboat and entertain the fans.

Kova is a monster foreign heel, and a destructive force of nature.

Will put them up within the hour.

Evans is pretty much always a heel, and has a fairly smashmouth/no-nonsense demeanor.

Black is very much a small name/ big ego, type of heel, who always feels the need to prove herself.

Johari is a very cryptic tweener, who fully embraces the notion of chaotic neutral.

Crystal is a fun-loving party girl, who loves to showboat and entertain the fans.

Do you have their finisher/Signature names at least? and did you put them in the game as downloads?

Do you have their finisher/Signature names at least? and did you put them in the game as downloads?

Their finisher names are in the thread, under their name and where they are billed from.

You can use mine as well. Though I find most times it's hard to find tags so it might be easier just to add people as friends. Then you can filter by friends and whatnot.

are your CAWs in 2k17?

Yep I got a little thread down the page, tag is Mr. 3000GT

Sorry man internet crashed on me last night. Will update the bios when i finish work.

Okay, i've updated the guys you wanted with bios in the GMPorium. If you need information on their personalities too i'll post that here. As for if Arafa is a heel or face, he is most definitely a heel, and was designed to work with a caw another user here makes called Khalid.

Sorry man internet crashed on me last night. Will update the bios when i finish work.

Okay, i've updated the guys you wanted with bios in the GMPorium. If you need information on their personalities too i'll post that here. As for if Arafa is a heel or face, he is most definitely a heel, and was designed to work with a caw another user here makes called Khalid.

Are they on PSN i dont see them yet Im on now

Are they on PSN i dont see them yet Im on now

I've only got the five slots unlocked so I'll need to upload who I can now, then the rest once you've got those guys. I'm gonna upload The Requiem and Nuclear Reactor first.

Requiem is up, tags are GMP and The Requiem (note: apparently they don't like some of the text on Rhett Jackson, so you'll need to change those back from asterisks.)

And the Nuclear Reactor is up now too, as well as Tarek Arafa.

Will do. Did you get the requiem? If so ill replace them with wolf and sdl

Yeah i got them

'The American Nightmare' Reed Myers on CC. Tag is his name. He's from Columbus, Ohio and is a heel, willing to do anything to win/keep a title. Former NFL player. He had a custom theme song so you can substitute it.

Your CAW is pretty awesome lol i already got some ideas for his first program.

Dr. Fumbles I changed the finisher of Dominik Kova to the world's strongest slam because someone else I have had the lift and cutter.I hope that is okay with you. Also 3000GT I can't find your CAWs lol.

Archived