40 man or 30 man Rumble?

Muur

40/30  

56 members have voted

1. 1. 30/40 man Rumble

Which would you prefer? for me, I think I prefer 40, it's a better number and ever since the one with 40, I've felt like 30 isn't enough plus it limits the amount of pointless/quick entrants, so we can get more bigger ones. 5 1 min would have a big effect on a 30 man but a lesser on 40.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you get too many jobbers in 40 man rumbles...but the current roster is definitely stacked. Factor in surprises, and I think you probably have a better time to do a 40 man rumble this year than any other year in the past...that said, I think a 30 man match is probably still for the best...unless they're going all-out with surprise entrants. If they have like...5 really big surprise entrants...then I think a 40 man rumble would be better. If not, then stick with 30. And the women should have a 20 woman rumble.

Which would you prefer? for me, I think I prefer 40, it's a better number and ever since the one with 40, I've felt like 30 isn't enough plus it limits the amount of pointless/quick entrants, so we can get more bigger ones. 5 1 min would have a big effect on a 30 man but a lesser on 40.

What a terrible thing.

I'd like 40 but only if that means more surprises. That's why I was excited but then let down during the 2011 one, I mean Booker & Diesel were cool, but we usually get like two in a regular Rumble anyway. With 40, you could get 15 from each brand and then like 5 Legends and 5 NXT guys.

I think you get too many jobbers in 40 man rumbles...but the current roster is definitely stacked. Factor in surprises, and I think you probably have a better time to do a 40 man rumble this year than any other year in the past...that said, I think a 30 man match is probably still for the best...unless they're going all-out with surprise entrants. If they have like...5 really big surprise entrants...then I think a 40 man rumble would be better. If not, then stick with 30. And the women should have a 20 woman rumble.

Blah, I would hate rumbles with nothing but main eventers.

Misusing some of the great talent during the rumble match is the only thing that will come of this. Hell WWE hasn't booked a good 30 man rumble in years besides last year's rumble. You think they are capable of doing that with 40? I don't see it at all. In fact, the winner of the first 40 man rumble ever should've given us a 92 Ric Flair ambience and it was the opposite. The majority of fans were livid because the winner didn't even have any highlight moments throughout the entire rumble match. On top of that he was a very late entry into the rumble so that killed all chances of even creating moments for himself to make his win much more memorable than a Booker T and Diesel return.

I would rather have a very solid 30 man rumble, than a 40 man rumble with lower midcarders and jobbers. Seeing Jey Uso (for example) enter the Rumble, you know fine well that Jimmy Uso is going to be in it. But when Jimmy hasn't entered, and there are like 3 more entrants, it kind of kills the surprise, as you can begin to guess who is left. I'd rather it was just singles wrestlers, the odd return, and a few NXT wrestlers, but keep it 30.

Considering the roster is pretty huge I would say 40..

I mean you can fill a Royal Rumble with the Raw roster alone..

And when you don't do that,some guys that are upper midcarders are gonna play second fidle to some main eventers like Lesnar and Goldberg even though they don't deserve that treatment.Like staying in the Rumble for only 2 minutes then get eliminated cause you can't have 10 men in the ring at the same time and someone has to look strong with 5 or 6 eliminations.It is happening every year and I am afraid it's gonna happen again this year.

Put in a lot of jobbers? Oh no how dare they give everyone on their roster a main event spot for one night of the year. You know that they're not going to win? How about just enjoy seeing them for once.

Put in a lot of jobbers? Oh no how dare they give everyone on their roster a main event spot for one night of the year. You know that they're not going to win? How about just enjoy seeing them for once.

How about you stop telling people what to like? wtf

How about it was a suggestion and not a command ... I know that's crazy right :o

Tell me where I told people what to like. Go on.

Archived