Persona

Muur

I caught it, but by the time I actually got to the reveal, I had long forgot about it.

I never forgot and harboured a hatred since it for a long time.

Plus he hates your friends/you. Also his hitting on you freaked me out.

I do love his glorious dance from all out attacks, though.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to find the person responsible for

Shidos palace

and show them a pain the kind of which people still waiting for Bannerlord are not privy to.

I liked

Akechi a lot more when he was acting as a foil to your group. My only problem with him being the traitor is that it made pretty much everything he had said and done up to that point completely insincere.

That's the point though

Shidos palace

and show them a pain the kind of which people still waiting for Bannerlord are not privy to.

I admice that you calm yourself

I liked

Akechi a lot more when he was acting as a foil to your group. My only problem with him being the traitor is that it made pretty much everything he had said and done up to that point completely insincere.

That's the point though

I'm well aware of that.

Shidos palace

I admice that you calm yourself

A pox apon thee and a pox apon your cow. :hqhq:

Palace 7 isn't hard, it's just really long. The puzzles are simple but other than that it's fine, I mean sure there's 13 bosses if you count mini bosses but still

Also Yuskue's mouse puns slayed me

I admice we pawceed cautiously

Palace 7 isn't hard, it's just really long. The puzzles are simple but other than that it's fine, I mean sure there's 13 bosses if you count mini bosses but still

Its not hard but its infuriating how much it seems designed to drain your SP. That said, I would've just left a little annoyed if it weren't for that

3 enemy combo starting with The Cleaner and ending with Akechi. To say I was pretty frustrated by the end because of how little SP I had left by that point would be an understatement.

Yeah, I tried to one day Shido's palace and by the time I got to that series of bosses, I was on fumes. Naturally, I got my ass kicked by Akechi and decided to try again the next day. And not counting Akechi, that place is where I racked up the most deaths and not a mouse.

Its not hard but its infuriating how much it seems designed to drain your SP. That said, I would've just left a little annoyed if it weren't for that

3 enemy combo starting with The Cleaner and ending with Akechi. To say I was pretty frustrated by the end because of how little SP I had left by that point would be an understatement.

Lmao I honestly didn't expect that. I was straight up out of SP, so I had to use a Soma (full SP/HP heal) on my first turn of that fight. If I didn't have one I would've been *censored*ed and probably would've ended up having to play the same fight like 47 times and win it on a fluke

random mid corridor triple boss fight... (including the dog and sword man) was something I've never experienced before. Including the cleaner, that's four straight boss fights

Lmao I honestly didn't expect that. I was straight up out of SP, so I had to use a Soma (full SP/HP heal) on my first turn of that fight. If I didn't have one I would've been *censored*ed and probably would've ended up having to play the same fight like 47 times and win it on a fluke

random mid corridor triple boss fight... (including the dog and sword man) was something I've never experienced before. Including the cleaner, that's four straight boss fights

I had no SP and didn't have a Soma to use, so I had to rely on pure luck to get through it. To say my house was filled with the sounds of me screaming "GET *censored*ED" when I finally beat him would be an understatement.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like supporting the franchises I like. I wouldn't get other dancing games but P4DAN was fun for what it was.

Fair enough. I can't dance anyway, due to my bad leg, maybe that's why. I definitely intend to buy that fighting game with the different series' all crossing over though alonside Persona. Can't remember the name because I am a dumb.

I like supporting the franchises I like. I wouldn't get other dancing games but P4DAN was fun for what it was.

Fair enough. I can't dance anyway, due to my bad leg, maybe that's why. I definitely intend to buy that fighting game with the different series' all crossing over though alonside Persona. Can't remember the name because I am a dumb.

Blazblue: Cross Tag Batle

Blazblue: Cross Tag Batle

Thanks man, i'm gonna write it down so I don't forget it again. DBZ FighterZ comes first tho.

So Joker's name is confirmed Ren Amamiya. And, as much as I hate it, Door-Kun's name is officially Makoto Yuki.

Cross Tag Battle isn't coming out till likely late next year, so deciding between it and FighterZ shouldn't be an issue. I do wish there was more conversation about it though. About half of whatever discussion I do see is usually people *censored*ing about RWBY being in instead of Guilty Gear or just about RWBY in general, people asking "when's P5" and needing to be told it ain't happening for a variety of reasons, and people asking for guest characters.

• 1 month later...

Archived