Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TIL Zelina and Cien have been friends for like 10 years. And they've also never been together tho many people think they are due to their chemistry, but apparently they have more of a brother/sister relationship.

TIL Zelina and Cien have been friends for like 10 years. And they've also never been together tho many people think they are due to their chemistry, but apparently they have more of a brother/sister relationship.

They have 100% banged multiple times.

They have 100% banged multiple times.

their heads...

To Aleister Black's theme

TIL Stacy Keibler once challenged Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship, fighting in a Manchester United-jersey as RAW was in Manchester at the time and they managed to misspell her name on it.

Also, I learned that she at one time was forced into a contract where she was a sex slave to Test and Scott Steiner at the end of 2003, meaning WWE did a low-key rape angle a year after Katie Vick.

TIL Stacy Keibler once challenged Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship, fighting in a Manchester United-jersey as RAW was in Manchester at the time and they managed to misspell her name on it.

Also, I learned that she at one time was forced into a contract where she was a sex slave to Test and Scott Steiner at the end of 2003, meaning WWE did a low-key rape angle a year after Katie Vick.

They always do they did one where kurt was a rapist in his fued with Booker t

They always do they did one where kurt was a rapist in his fued with Booker t
lol wtf kurt

Archived