Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy just cracked the idea of opinions^. Where did I ever say it was fact? I understand that its my opinion thanks, but how nice of you to bump a dead off-topic conversation.

HP suuuuuux

This guy just cracked the idea of opinions^. Where did I ever say it was fact? I understand that its my opinion thanks, but how nice of you to bump a dead off-topic conversation.

HP suuuuuux

Wasn't that the car they advertised in Robocop?

TIL Vince owned WCW briefly in 1984 before selling it from not being profitable. Damn.

Are you talking about Vince owning the WTBS timeslot?
I believe so. I randomly saw it on YouTube. Although it was What Culture, so I guess theyre reliable?
Yeah, Vince bought the 6:05 WTBS timeslot, which was Georgia's TV. Not the company though.

TIL Vince owned WCW briefly in 1984 before selling it from not being profitable. Damn.

I believe so. I randomly saw it on YouTube. Although it was What Culture, so I guess theyre reliable?
Yeah, Vince bought the 6:05 WTBS timeslot, which was Georgia's TV. Not the company though.
Ohhhhh I see. So he didnt own it twice? Damn.

Ohhhhh I see. So he didnt own it twice? Damn.
Selling the timeslot to Jim Crockett helped pay for the first Wrestlemania though! If I remember correctly.

Archived