Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings Landing is a sick name. Im into GOT though.

But to be fair, if youre not into GOT, youre pretty much a loser.

Oh god dont say that, youre inviting the people who dont watch it to speak out like they want some kinda medal.

I'll miss out on the culturally relevant references to it on social media and IRL though and that just takes away a lot of the experience.

Like with Breaking Bad.

If I say bitch to someone now, I end up in fights.

Watch the show for the good story, not for the social media relevance man come on.

At this point, I almost feel obligated to watch the show, just to feel like I'm still a part of this world. But that's like 7 seasons worth of binge-watching, that's too much.

took me like 1-2 weeks, Idk if that's too much for you but yeah

Still haven't gotten to Breaking Bad tho

At this point, I almost feel obligated to watch the show, just to feel like I'm still a part of this world. But that's like 7 seasons worth of binge-watching, that's too much.

took me like 1-2 weeks, Idk if that's too much for you but yeah

Still haven't gotten to Breaking Bad tho

Me neither lol.

He should call it the Royal Throne

Sounds like the toilet at Buckingham Palace!!

It's a cool name, but "Landing" really only suits a move if the opponent is being dropped. If he's going with GOT then even something like "Wildfire" would be better. Or name it after one of the Valaryian swords.

(Yep, I'm a follower of Westeros too)

Not really a TIL, but more of a Today I Realised After Playing Some SVR2006, that no title has ever been defended in a steel cage during the month of September. Guess the Virgil Runnels Ammendment is a real thing. :lol:

I can't imagine that's true.

I can't remember any steel cage matches for a title during September. The only cage match during September I can think of was Matt Hardy Vs Edge at Unforgiven 05, and that had no title on the line. Of course, there may be some obscure match on RAW or something I'm unaware of.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived