Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'd imagine simply handing him over a single tape would be way too time-consuming, with the Diva Search they had going on around that time and stuff.

I think you're being sarcastic.

But, yes...because going into the massive physical tape library that they have, and tracking down one specific (obscure) match is definitely "very easy" and not the least bit a bother...especially for someone as important as Mr. Cabana.

If the match hasn't been digitized, then it's literally sitting in a room somewhere with thousands of other tapes...perhaps not even filed away properly. Who knows. If Vince McMahon himself wanted the tape, then someone would find it. But Colt Cabana hardly calls the shots.

Lol...I'm just saying, if Colt Cabana was like "Hey...let me see that tape. I know it exists!" I'd be like "go *Censored* yourself, Colt Cabana." I don't see why anyone in the WWE would act any differently. Who's got time for that? :lol:

Nah, it wasn't like that. He said that when in developmental guys can request whatever matches they want to study it and shit and the only one they didn't give him was that one. I'm sure there were plenty of interns that had the job of getting them.

I'm just saying, I doubt it's some great conspiracy...and I doubt there's any real reason behind Colt being denied the tape. Dude probably got denied because the staff thought it was a waste of time, and then blew it out of proportion to make it something that it isn't.

I believe Bret not wanting the match on tv. I just don't believe WWE burying it so deep that they refuse to let their own performers watch it. Sounds way too sensationalist to hold any truth.

Archived