Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think the "cien" portion of his name actually correlates to the Almas part. I think it's just a standalone nickname, like "100%" or "keep it one hundred". I know that La Sombra meant "the shadow"...but his current gimmick is that of a party boy, so the 100% meaning would work better...IMO. It's not like he has the gimmick of a dude who is possessed by 100 souls. Also, the way that only the cien portion is actually put in quotations. If his nickname was "100 Souls" then it would be Andrade "Cien Almas"...not Andrade "Cien" Almas. I think the Almas portion is literally just supposed to be his last name...translation notwithstanding.

Almas is his last name but that doesn't mean that the 100 part isn't related to it. And I think they've even called him 100 souls before, around his debut iirc. He didn't have the same gimmick he does now at the start.

He could be the perfect cien, though.

I'm late but Austin Aries is a vegan or adopts a plant based diet. More reason to love him. Lol

I've known about this for a while. I think one of his nicknames oh the indies was the spectacular, vascular vegetarian

I'm late but Austin Aries is a vegan or adopts a plant based diet. More reason to love him. Lol

I've known about this for a while. I think one of his nicknames oh the indies was the spectacular, vascular vegetarian
Interesting name for sure lol

I also learned today that Goldust got a WWE title shot against Austin on Raw lol

It must be tough to be a vegan and have to build muscle as well, harder to get protein without meat.

Not these days man. There's tons of products out there. The only problem is that most of the vegan proteins are nasty imo. Or at least the ones we sell at GNC anyways...

I've tried samples and couldn't even finish a single shake of some of them.

I also learned today that Goldust got a WWE title shot against Austin on Raw lol

Was that before or after Austin threw him in a porta potty? Because that's the only interaction I know they had

Was that before or after Austin threw him in a porta potty? Because that's the only interaction I know they had
I didn't even know about a porta potty. Damn guess we both learned something. I was on the Network and searched Goldust and it popped up,!

TIL That an original plan for Dean Ambrose was to have him legitimately be an inmate in an asylum, where he met and fell in love with AJ Lee.

That would have been fun.

Archived