Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
4 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Razor Ramon was based on a Coke dealer/Scarface :lol:

Bro??? I've never seen Scarface and knew this immediately. ???

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 5:24 AM, Fight Me. said:

TIL X-Pac's theme starts with "Make Some Noise, X-Pac." And it *censored*s with it heavy, cause my whole life I thought it just said his name twice lol

Hooooooly *listens to it* HOOOOOOOOOLY, LMAO. Wow. I would've died not knowing that and X-Pac is one of my all-time faves

Guest Fight Me.

TIL via 2K that Finn and Devlin basically have the same tron, just with their own logo and color. I don't know if that was a nod or a shot at Devlin but I love it. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Today (yesterday) I learned Rosey was Roman Reign's brother. That whole "Bloodline" and the specifics of that lineage continues to elude me

EDIT::Today I learned I learned this 3 years ago and forgot, LMAO

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

TIL the famous "That's gotta be Kane! That's gotta be Kane!" call is actually a re-dubbing Vince did and that this is the original here.

@ 2:44

Now I wonder how often they did that lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I learned a disturbing fact. At Over The Edge 1999, the ring had a large stain on it from Owen Hart's blood that can clearly be seen on the video of the event.  The wrestlers had to perform right next to their dead coworker's blood.

The whole incident was so disturbing. They should have just cancelled the event, what a *censored*ing nightmare.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived