Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

TIL Harper & Rowan were just shown a picture of Demolition when creative told him what Vince wanted for the Bludgeon Brothers gimmick lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

TIL some old school wrestlers would keep toiler paper inside their trunks incase of any accidents. Dusty Rhodes would do this, he would call it the muffler lol

On 5/5/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jeb ? said:

TIL that TMDK was a stable in the indies and not just Shane Thorne and Nick Miller ? Shane's current tag partner Brendan Vink was an OG TMDK member

Yeah, along with Bronson Reed. Still waiting for a stable with the three of them in NXT.

TIL that Viktor, Kevin Thorn and Gangrel were a short-lived stable ten years ago.

On 9/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Lil' Kazu said:

All right, so I thought there was something with Bret not wanting the match out so I looked it up and Bret says on his book that Vince promised him the match would never air on TV anywhere. Vince also said Magee was his next champion and they considered having him beat Hogan.

Welp. Got released on the network, so I guess vince kept his promise.

On 10/28/2017 at 8:56 AM, Creepia said:

Well wait until the final season 8 and then watch at your leisure.

This hasn't aged well.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, King RyderFan said:

Not really a TIL, but more of a Today I Realised After Playing Some SVR2006, that no title has ever been defended in a steel cage during the month of September. Guess the Virgil Runnels Ammendment is a real thing. :lol:

Dude, that season is so good. ECW rules.

And the amendment is real.

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/31399-virgil-thing-wtf/

On 3/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Lunchbox said:

TIL that Matt Hardy took his "DELETE" thing from Death Note.

Badass af.

Guest Fight Me.

I went back to that discussion and I like how Monkey D. thought GOT was too long, even though his whole thing is One Piece themed. Which is nearly a thousand episodes long at this point. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I went back to that discussion and I like how Monkey D. thought GOT was too long, even though his whole thing is One Piece themed. Which is nearly a thousand episodes long at this point. :lol:

http://onepace.net/?episode=123

Today I learned that the original plan for the Classic 2 out of 3 falls match between Aries and Danielson was for the first two falls to go for a 60 minute draw and the last one to go for 56. Woah.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

TIL Matt Riddle had to change his nickname the "King of Bros" to the "Original Bro" since Triple H is the "King of Kings" lol

Archived