Today I Learned...

ZEF

That in 2009 the Dragon Gate locker room kept a monkey and regularly tortured it by choking it, burning it and throwing it in scolding baths. CIMA, Shingo Takagi, Akira Tozawa and others Im not familiar with are allegedly involved in it.

*censored*ing disgusting.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finn Bálor's the only superstar to compete at a WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, Money In The Bank, NXT TakeOver, and NXT UK Takeover

Cesaro?
Cesaro competed at NXT Arrival, but not a TakeOver

That in 2009 the Dragon Gate locker room kept a monkey and regularly tortured it by choking it, burning it and throwing it in scolding baths. CIMA, Shingo Takagi, Akira Tozawa and others Im not familiar with are allegedly involved in it.

*censored*ing disgusting.

*censored*ing disgusting is an understatement.

as I have gathered Tozawa wasn't directly involved in the abuse, but became aware of it and didn't report it. still pretty shitty.

every so and so this comes out as it never was that big of a story for some reason...

Shad did a body scan for Kratos and combat mocap for the PS4 God of War

He also was M'Bakkus stunt double in Black Panther

Ooooo, so he really puttin that work in. Nice

DDT doesn't really stand for anything. Roberts said it stood for multiple things, and two I remember are Damian's Death Trap, and Damian's Dinner Time.

It's not an acronym, it's just a weird slang term with no set meaning.

The promotions acronym stands for Dramatic Dream Team apparently. Makes about as much sense as their shows.

It is also a poison, another thing Roberts said once. It doesn't stand for anything specific, just like CM (Punk.)

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Viking Raiders found out about their name change when they got to Raw and they were testing the trons before the show. First they were the War Raiders, then The Berserkers for like an hour and then the Viking Experience. When they asked Triple H if that was a rib, he just shook his head and said they need to talk to Vince lol They also found it funny that people hated the name Viking Raiders, cause they pitched it to Vince and they actually pitched it back in NXT with Triple H too.

They confirmed they also had to change the name War Machine because of the MMA fighter who beat up his Christy Mack.

TIL Viking Raiders found out about their name change when they got to Raw and they were testing the trons before the show. First they were the War Raiders, then The Berserkers for like an hour and then the Viking Experience. When they asked Triple H if that was a rib, he just shook his head and said they need to talk to Vince lol They also found it funny that people hated the name Viking Raiders, cause they pitched it to Vince and they actually pitched it back in NXT with Triple H too.

They confirmed they also had to change the name War Machine because of the MMA fighter who beat up his Christy Mack.

God that last line reminds me of when Rosenberg was crying about that.

Guest Fight Me.

TIL Xavier's original idea for a stable back in FCW before New Day was called The P.L.A.N. with Byron Saxton and Abraham Washington instead of Kofi lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived